Bathroom Setup - Ideas...

So we are planning to get the bathroom done, we were deciding whether to or not but it's old and needs replacing so we might aswell do it now while we are in it, not while tenants occupy the place!

I want to add a toilet to the bathroom, our other toilet is in the laundry and personally I don't think it's very appealing having a bathroom without a toilet. Easy done, I can fit the toilet and the pipework is easy.

What we are stuck on at the moment is our layout though, in the pic below - the left side is what we currently have while the right is what our current idea is. The main issue is people getting past the bath and vanity because of the limited room, we could go a shorter bath but that would be 1300 - maybe too short!

So ideas and suggestions on how we should do the bathroom would be great, just trying to come up with the best solution that enables us to have a bath, shower, toilet and vanity in the one room!

Thanks in advance! ;)

bathroomcopy.jpg

(Window position is above basin in left figure)

id flick the bath altogether...

have the shower right across the bottom from wall to wall, shower head at each end, then work in the vanity and crapper.

pvc type baths for rentals are a pain in my opinion..

if your going with a bath definitely go with a decent quality.

easy damaged especially by abrasive chemicals which take the gloss coating off..

cheers

Back