Baulkham Hills.. Kings Langley... Glenwood... Castle Hill

Like 31 Buckingham road, Baulkham Hills

Ah yes one of the suburbs cheapest houses- inside info had 50+ people through and has already sold for over $630K- so not really ideal for OP's budget of $600K. These early $600K's houses are walking out the door right now in BH- trust me when I tell you it's a hot market :D

We are looking at houses as well, but don't have much above $600,000 and are also quite picky with condition and 'new-ness'. I know it sounds a bit precious...

Plus our lifestyles are probably not suited to maintaining a house. But anyway still on the hunt for the dream home. Haha.

It's going to be even harder if you're trying to do it from Brisvegas :D

One's neck

Ah yes one of the suburbs cheapest houses- inside info had 50+ people through and has already sold for over $630K- so not really ideal for OP's budget of $600K. These early $600K's houses are walking out the door right now in BH- trust me when I tell you it's a hot market :D

So Jacque

Dare to throw down the gauntlet and say these 600K houses will be worth another 50-100K in a year's time? :p

Psst: i do suspect it is getting hot when two Hongkong friends who have been oohhing and aahhing the last 7 years about buying a PPOR (waiting for the crash) are now jostling to get into
the Hills area....i believe one says she counted 40 pairs of shoes on the front door:D last Sat.:eek:

So Jacque

Dare to throw down the gauntlet and say these 600K houses will be worth another 50-100K in a year's time? :p

Psst: i do suspect it is getting hot when two Hongkong friends who have been oohhing and aahhing the last 7 years about buying a PPOR (waiting for the crash) are now jostling to get into
the Hills area....i believe one says she counted 40 pairs of shoes on the front door:D last Sat.:eek:

If our experience so far this year (especially post Jan 25) is anything to go by, I'll accept your bet to the tune of 8-10% within 12 mths for entry level houses, even though I don't gamble :D

Even well-located townhouses and villas are walking out the door - it really is a case of racing to exchange at the moment, rather than waiting. Those who hesitate lose :) It's an ideal time to know your values, have all those ducks lined up ready to go and pounce when the right one comes along.

Back