BIS Shrapnel predicts 20% growth in Melbourne

Today's Herald Sun quotes our friends at BIS Shrapnel predicting a 20% growth in Melb over the next 3 years ... pretty safe prediction when last week papers reported that median grew 11% from January to September 09

I just hope they get it as wrong as 2005 when they predicted -2.5% for Perth from 05-08 and it grew by over 40% (They also predicted Melb at 4% and underestimated there too)

All I know is when a 2 bed apartment in Richmond overlooking the river and freeway advertised from $380k-$430k sold at auction last Saturday for $502K ... growth in Melb is happening

Today's Herald Sun quotes our friends at BIS Shrapnel predicting a 20% growth in Melb over the next 3 years ... pretty safe prediction when last week papers reported that median grew 11% from January to September 09

I just hope they get it as wrong as 2005 when they predicted -2.5% for Perth from 05-08 and it grew by over 40% (They also predicted Melb at 4% and underestimated there too)

They earned their tag BS Shrapnel on here many years ago.

If I got my line of business as wrong as they get theirs I'd be sued out of existence :eek:

There are plenty of people in Perth who wish they could sue as they took their advice as gospel ... only to find by 2007 they missed the charge ... and in some cases got in too late and bought at the top of the market and are still waiting to get back to neutral equity

Back