Bris Home Show

Went to the Bris home show last year, dunno, seemed like a waste of money, so i wont go again. My method for inspiration is to visit some new display homes and then stroll through bunnings.
Zimby, when the dust has settled on your Bracken Ridge purchase, could you post the address? Visited a few in the area recently. They needed more than just cosmetic work though. Cheers, nat

Went to the Bris home show last year, dunno, seemed like a waste of money, so i wont go again. My method for inspiration is to visit some new display homes and then stroll through bunnings.
Zimby, when the dust has settled on your Bracken Ridge purchase, could you post the address? Visited a few in the area recently. They needed more than just cosmetic work though. Cheers, nat

Sure Will do, it had contract fail due to finance so likely to have been under Offer when you looked.
Still needs a bit of work tho, managed to talk with the owner and I think this helped with the discount I got

Hey zimby.

Going by your avatar i thought you were a dentist lol.

Anyhow mate,chef to IT n Investing...Good stuff.

Upwards n onwards,looking forward to your interview on SS.

Thanks Spades.
It has been a fun road Sofar, need to get lots more properties before I'll be even remotely interesting :)
Sigh...partner needs to hurry up and finish Studying.

Back