Buying split level house Pennant hills

Hey guys we are looking at this split level house (930 sqm land with around 220sqm internal, 1980 brick veneer house) in pennant hills. half level down there is a rumpus ( with access to the courtyard), ground level a dinning room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, half level up a lounge ( with access to the courtyard) and another half level up 2 bedroom, retreat area and master room suites. We found that the lounge is a bit small but still acceptable. We are worried split level house has impact on the property price. We guess the price may go up to 1.18 milan auction . Any comments are welcome :)

Phills

Hiya

If i am not wrong, that property is so "cheap" because of the house number...the Chinese will/may not touch it:D

Street is one of the best though within walking distance to station...

You are basing a one million dollar house decision on split level or not?:confused:

Your Investment Property magazine this month has a write up on Pennant Hills....worth a read.

FYI there are only 9 houses for sale in the entire suburb atm.....

once the NorthConnex connecting M2/M7 to M1 goes through, i anticipate demand will increase as traffic is bypassed on Pennant Hills road....

hope that helps

Hey guys we are looking at this split level house (930 sqm land with around 220sqm internal, 1980 brick veneer house) in pennant hills. half level down there is a rumpus ( with access to the courtyard), ground level a dinning room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, half level up a lounge ( with access to the courtyard) and another half level up 2 bedroom, retreat area and master room suites. We found that the lounge is a bit small but still acceptable. We are worried split level house has impact on the property price. We guess the price may go up to 1.18 milan auction . Any comments are welcome :)

Not so convinced the no. will make a difference (if it's the house I've pinpointed) here though closeness to rail may impact price. Houses of this size, however, with decent spaces and yards are easily eclipsing $1.1m+ range now so I wouldn't be surprised if this one fetches $1.2m+ Obviously difficult to tell without inspecting and knowing more but FYI Pennant Hills houses have grown a staggering 29% over the last 2 years so - making what cost $950K 2 yrs ago
equivalent to the $1.25m mark now. Split level won't make any difference here in my opinion- it's primarily about level yards, position and condition of house over anything else. Best of luck with the auction :)

Yikes. Does the above applies to West Penno? Time for a reval on mine then :D

Even better mini 31.3% :)

Was chatting to a potential client today who's been looking for 15mths and started with a budget of $800K for a house in a Hills suburb.... she now needs $1m for the same product and has had to alter her search area to accommodate accordingly. Infrastructure changes were the catalyst but the market has also suffered from a lack of listings vs increased buyer demand. Boom certainly not over yet, from where we stand.

Let us know your reval when it comes in- sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Back