Cashflow 202

Woohoo!! Got the Cashflow 202 - The E-Game for my birthday, so that's the housework ignored for a few days.... :D

I dont reckon i'd survive giving my wife a computer game for her birthday.

At the very least I'd be in traction.

:rolleyes:

tl

I bought it, handed the package to hubby when it arrived and said, here, that's my birthday present.
Saved him heaps of trouble!! ;)

Well, my initial impressions for those who actually care!!! hehehe
202 is MUCH harder than 101. Certainly there are added things like options etc, but also there are more factors working both for and against you, making the money situation much more volatile. For example, the doodads REALLY hurt in 202, most of them are more expensive, and they also tend to have an ongoing component, adding to your overall expenses. That home office at $750 a month or the luxury car lease at $1000 a month are nasty!
In 101 it was possible to win with any job, it just required modifying your strategy if you were the doctor or pilot. However I think in 202 the bias is going to be towards the middle income people. They have enough money to start doing deals, but low enough expenses to make their goal more quickly achievable. In 202, by the way, to get out of the Rat RAce you need to have passive income equal to TWICE your expenses, whereas in 101 it was only equal to your expenses.
Anyway, I've been enjoying the challenge. After going bankrupt twice, I managed to win the last game, so I'm getting better!

Good computer game presents for women:

The Sims 2
Cashflow 101 / Cashflow 202

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Here's another one :D

images

Back