Classic Plates

The thread on business names reminded me of this.

Some classic plates.

Urologist- NOPCME and CME2P

On a DeLorean- SEXYONE

WON IT

IOUDAD

Either a dentist or a vet- IFIXK9S

(Asy, before you tell me I don't get out much- a Google on that last one has my name next to it- seen in Monterey California :D )

Originally posted by geoffw
(Asy, before you tell me I don't get out much- a Google on that last one has my name next to it- seen in Monterey California :D )

HEY!

How come I'm in trouble...

Twas Triplej who said you didn't get out much, I said you watch too much telly... Geez, get your insults right, willya!!!

hehe

A guy down the road from my mum's house has: AREU18 on his car, and has had for years. It was funny when he was in his early 20's... (I imagine he's got rid if it by now...)

asy :D

It was a while ago, but both here and in the States were recorded instances of

6ULDV8.

:D

I'm appalled to report that my 16 year old is aware of one in our industrial/sex industry slum area of

UB6IB9.

Bleah.

I did read a story once about trouble people sometimes have with risque number plates, one person in the story had the plates "hotsex" can't remember what area they lived in though they'd had their car scratched many times.

I have noticed a few new cars with "SAD ***" style plates in Vic - ord issue, you wouldn't be happy if you got a new car and were given those plates!

A friend of my daughters (whose name is Lee) is going to have
LEE337. He reckons if he ever flips his car it will still read the same.

I saw a Beamer a couple of days back with:

"BMUU"

Considering that the real "BMW" registration plate would probably have a price tag of thousands attached to it, I thought that "BMUU" was a clever, and cost effective, compromise.

MB :D

Hi
Speaking of Kiwis, on the news tonight, they showed a mud slide from VERY heavy downpoor, and the camera showed cars almost submerged with one number plate showing 2UNDAR
How right they were
jahn

Hi,

I saw a picture attached to an email thats been floating around. It was of a car with the number plate "PMS24-7". I dont really want to comment tho ;)

-Regards

Dave

Saw a fantastic, and somewhat relevant, one the other day...

RENOV8

and it was on a ute full of stuff... hehe

asy :D

Back