Congratulations- Somersoft wedding today

Congrats and lovely photos. Beautiful ... OMG ... you guys look NOTHING like what we imagined!

You also look beautiful Skater ... :D ... easy to see where Sam gets her good looks and - ahem - curvacous figure ;)

Haha, I'm now wondering what you think we looked like :p

Are you referring to the picture of me and "mum" that James put up? If so, that's actually James' mum!! My mum has no boobs :D

Congratulations guys

I believe there is another somersoft wedding planned for this year but I am not sure if its been announced publicly yet....

Stay tuned....

Are you referring to the picture of me and "mum" that James put up? If so, that's actually James' mum!! My mum has no boobs :D

If your Mum doesn't have any, did they come down the line from your Dad? :D

... and how about a photo of your Mum? :)

(I'm assuming that is your Dad walking you down the aisle?)

... and how about a photo of your Mum? :)

oops - I'll have to have another look. I know your mum is blonde and petit ... yes! Some photos of Skater and BH would be great too.

Okay ... easy to see why James likes a curvacous figure :D. Like father like son.

Last edited:
Yep! Take a closer look at my Dad's man boobs :p

We only have a couple uploaded by others to facebook at the moment - I think most of the photos with my parents were taken by them/the photographer - parents aren't home yet and the photographer is still playing.

They'll be up shortly! :)

Just got in not long ago. I'm totally exhausted. Sam was simply stunning. No other word does her justice. It was a beautiful service and a lovely venue.
Sam or James, lisa has that lovely photo of you with me & Dad. Maybe one of you could add that photo to the list?

Now, Sam, what was that about man boobs? Cheeky, I tell you. Shows you they don't grow up, even after marriage.:p

No, none of the men had man boobs (Dale, James or Andrew) and they all looked great. I am not as well endowed as Sam, so it must have come from Andrew's side of the family. Neither his sisters nor his mother are no slouch in that department.

Anyway, about time for me to turn in & get some rest. I'm sure there'll be more talk of all this tomorrow.

LOVE the dress!

All looked gorgeous, and very lucky with the weather.

Congratulations to all involved, weddings can be hard work! Good practice for marriage! :)

Now's your turn to relax...I have always dreamed of going to Paris... bon voyage

Mum, Lisa is giving us a CD tomorrow of more photos so we'll add those when we get a moment for all to see :)

CD; isn't it beautiful? I absolutely love that dress, made the right choice there :)

Best Wishes

Best Wishes, Sam and James, for a long, healthy and happy life together

The Wedding is just the start of it - and judging by the lovely photos, you have got off to a good start

Best Wishes and Many Blessings

Kristine & Mike

Congratulations Sam and James. I hope that you have a long and (since this is Somersoft :)) prosperous marriage ahead of you.

Congratulations! I think it's just fantastic you two met through SS and have the same goal from the very beginning. Very unique and I wish you all the best for your new lives together.

Regards,
Jeremy.

Back