Corrupt a wish...

Granted, but then you find out that nobody likes you. :p

I wish people would say "thank you" more often - especially when you go out of your way to assist them.

Granted, but then you find out that nobody likes you. :p

I wish people would say "thank you" more often - especially when you go out of your way to assist them.

Granted, but you now work in a foreign country where you don't speak the language.

I wish there was staples again for Dazz's stapler.

Granted, but now you have to drink grape juice.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Granted. You now know that you could wish that it doesn't take 10 years to become rich. If only you had wished for this instead, then I could have granted it :(

I wish for a turkey sandwich on rye bread with lettuce and mustard, and I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises -- you got it????

Granted. You now know that you could wish that it doesn't take 10 years to become rich. If only you had wished for this instead, then I could have granted it :(

I wish for a turkey sandwich on rye bread with lettuce and mustard, and I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises -- you got it????

Granted you have a turkey sandwich its located in the UK, please forward payment for shipping and handling.

I wish for my bank to start doing things quickly.

Granted, although it sucks that you have no money and are living in a cardboard box. :p

I wish everyone would like graingrower and myself again.

I wish for never ending all rewarding world domination:D

Granted; you have been allocated a world in a far-off solar system where you will totally dominate the local microbes.

I wish I weren't so distracted by the typographical and grammatical errors of others.

You meet that special someone who's your whole world, but is into S&M. There's a lot of domination happening :eek:

I wish my computer would tell me, "I'll finish this, you can go home home now."

But you are using an Apple and has been corrupted with false messages.

I wish for my day to start again.

Back