cost of building ip in brisbane

hi all,
i was looking at building 4bed 2bath house as ip in brisbane. could anyone give me any advice as to how much it would cost to build up there as i am from sydney.

thanks

Depending on style...but Tamawood/Dixon/Whatever Else They Are Called are doing decent 4bedders for around 150K, and from here anywhere upwards..:)

Of course, these are budget builders...do ur research..:D

I've paid $190k to finish my 5 bedroom plus study, living, family, meals, ducted aircon, gourmet oven. and that includes the lawn, driveway fencing carpet etc.

Still under construction at the moment. Slab was layed on the 30th of August. Frame up 1 week later, next week windows and roof frame. Next week after that tiles and all the aircon ducts gas, elctrical wiring/piping.
Currently having the bricks layed.

was in Council for 4 weeks, they could have started 2 weeks later but we had some isses come up and had to refinance. We expect to move in January.

Building contract is 180 days including rain days and holidays.

I am building with Alliance homes, they have a few displays one at Northlakes another at Warner (under the name of style master homes). If you do a search you can probably find my thread from last week that has pictures of the construction to date.

Back