Couldn't be prouder

I think once or twice I may have rambled here about the brilliance of my youngest sister. She's 15 now.

Missy's watched as our parents, and I, have achieved some pretty cool things. She's been playing (and winning! :eek: ) the Cashflow game since she was about nine years old or so, and grown up talking about how she's going to buy her first house at 18 and start her own business and all this other awesome stuff. She's already got some shares, and is saving most of her part-time wage. By the time she's done, she'll have achieved things that Dale and I could never even dream of.

I couldn't be prouder.

Just to top it all off though, it turns out she's also a brilliant artist, too. This one (of which the photo really doesn't do justice) took her less than an hour to knock out the other day. Kind of a self-portrait, with her boyfriend.

Just wanted to share that with you all. That girl means the world to me. :)

awesome stuff - it's great she's got the support of a smart family.

your whole family should have lots of kids and populate the planet - because stupid people are breeding and smart people need to start countering the trend.

well done to you all.

James, I think that it is so fantastically heart warming that you would give praise to your sibling on a public forum.

I bet she feels the same way.

Well done mate.

Regards
Marty

kissing at 15? not in my day! ;)

I don't agree with bluecard though, the more GG's there are out-there, the less opportunities for me ;)

Nice post mate, +kudos

Back