Dale GG in Brisbane

OK Queenslanders,

Dale, Keiren and Asy have made a fantastic offer. I attended Dale's recent Melbourne talk with the MSN forum members and it was excellent, here is a link to the minutes taken by MannyB...

http://groups.msn.com/PropertyInves...Message=6334&LastModified=4675399436008392026

So now is the time to book your place for some of the best info available and what a great chance to do some networking with other likeminded Queensland investors.

You won't be disappointed unless you miss a seat......

cheers
watto

Whow what an interest that has errupted. I attended the Sydney meeting with Dale last Wed and have just arrived back in Brisbane. Got my computer back today and it seems my job has been well and truly covered. You guys are doing such a wonderful job with organising a venue and all. BUT a word of advice. The Sydney meeting only had about 15-25 RSVP and the room was booked accordingly. However on the night people just kept pouring in. We ended up with about 100 + with people even walking away as they just could not even fit in the inital room we had. Thanks to Angelina she managed to secure a larger room but by then some people had already left. Can I just ask that someone please let me know the finer details so I can post them on the MSN forum for those interested in coming along to see what Dale has to say. I do however plan on having a meeting in Brisbane prior to March so if there is any interest please let me know.

Cheers Donna :D

Hi All Brisbanites,

We will NOT be able to handle 100 people turning up on the night unannounced as in Sydney; our Conference Room only handles 40 people (50 at a squeeze) - see previous posting. We do not have a larger room that we can relocate to.

The only way to guarantee that you will get a seat is to email Asy at [email protected]. First 50 people get a guernsey!!!

By the sound of it, I would recommend that you do this sooner, rather than later.

"BUMP!!!"

It is about half full!!! (The glass, and the room!)

Please email me if you are coming, and put "Dale" as the first word in the subject, that way I can sort them easilly :)

Thanks

asy :D

Back