Dear Frankston, we have had enough from you!

I hope your not expecting to buy under market and capitalize on the OP's misfortune.:rolleyes:

Hi

I will be honest with you I never pay top dollar for any property I buy and I will always buy under market value, regardless of the vendor or the property for sale.

I am also trying to keep my eyes and ears open to the potential pit falls of owning a residential property as an investment, all of my current investments are retail and commercial.

I am going to an auction later this month in Frankston with the intention of buying so that is where my interest stems from for any property for sale in Frankston.

Regards,

alicudi

I hope your not expecting to buy under market and capitalize on the OP's misfortune.:rolleyes:

OP could be making another mistake.

Bought at the peak of the market
is selling just when things are warming up
bought a property that needed renos straight away
spent 50K on renos while living elsewhere
didn't see the benefit of having cat and dog as tenants
didn't see the benefit of having a baby as a tenant
got the tenants and the PM off-side and didn't work it out
now wanting to buy in Sydney

This is what people mean about landlords needing to manage the PMs and be hands-on in Frangers.

I reckon OP should hang-on a little longer and find a PM who can negotiate with tenants or teach the PM how to do it herself.

Last edited:
I will always buy under market value, regardless of the vendor or the property for sale.

*Pukes* You have no scruples whatsoever Re:The OP.

Frankston? Enough said.....

+1!

OP could be making another mistake.Though before edited,you called the OP a Nut,that was not called for

Bought at the peak of the market
I did too,does that make me a Nut?Pity i didn't stumble across SS earlier but that said,things have panned out well
is selling just when things are warming up
You reckon?Over rated imo
bought a property that needed renos straight away
Op taken for a ride via PM?
spent 50K on renos while living elsewhere
And?Investors invest in other states,what's your point?

didn't see the benefit of having cat and dog as tenants
What benefit?Cat and dogs as tenants LOL
didn't see the benefit of having a baby as a tenant
Again LOL
got the tenants and the PM off-side and didn't work it out
Read again please
now wanting to buy in Sydney
As The Fence put it,re-invest,what works,works

This is what people mean about landlords needing to manage the PMs and be hands-on in Frangers.
Hands on in Frangers when your interstate?HUH?

I reckon OP should hang-on a little longer and find a PM who can negotiate with tenants or teach the PM how to do it herself.

What hang onto hype and spruikers?Or teach a PM how to do it herself?LOL via interstate?

The only sense you made is a finding a decent PM...The tenant poole is red or black,you want to gamble,by all means gamble.

I'm working this weekend,no doubt i'll be in or passing this cesspool.

Covering temple to flinders and surrounds.

If going by my last job in frangers and tenant numpty say's,well you shouldn't be walking in the yard with that pole to insert a fuse for re-connection,suffice to say these numpty's won't be on supply.

I am well equipped and i will ask questions later if you get my drift.

Hey Olive,
How did you go with your property in Frankston? I hope that your experience in the area has turned around quite a bit from your first post, the area does have so much to offer!

Back