Drop into Somersoft's Chatroom now!

Hi Rixter,

Just dropped in but can't see anyone and the tool doesn't seem to work for me either. I typed 'Hi' in the textbox but the text just disappears. Do we need to have a special browser or app installed ?

Hi Rixter,

Just dropped in but can't see anyone and the tool doesn't seem to work for me either. I typed 'Hi' in the textbox but the text just disappears. Do we need to have a special browser or app installed ?

Its working here....click the chatroom above.

Then small window with your name should pop up with a GO button that needs clicking.

Then another window should open with your name in the centre and another button with connect written on it you need to click.

This take you into the room.. Who ever is in the room will be shown on the right hand side.

For those who have access to mIRC or some other IRC client, you can access the chatroom by connecting to #property on the Mibbit network (irc.mibbit.net).

For those who have access to mIRC or some other IRC client, you can access the chatroom by connecting to #property on the Mibbit network (irc.mibbit.net).

Sim, might be a bug with either ipads or the link (or a meatware issue) ;)

On my PC, when i click on Chatroom in the top right, it has a drop down box where I enter a name and press Go.

On my ipad however, the drop down box never happened and it sent me off to #ipchat room, different from the #property room it's supposed go to.

On my ipad however, the drop down box never happened and it sent me off to #ipchat room, different from the #property room it's supposed go to.

Been ages since I set that up ... will have to revisit it.

Probably won't fix it until I launch the new site though - software I've been waiting for was finally released, so I can start testing the migration and design a new site for Somersoft :D

Back