Ensuite - Saniflo

i'm attempting to use saniflo as a means to add another ensuite in an apartment unit. Saniflo is a pump system that enables toilets, showers and basin to be put anyhwere in the house.

I did this a couple of years ago however i lost my contact details of the plumber

Unfortunately, all the plumbers who i have contacted do not have experience using this system. Does anyone have any good recommended plumbers who can do this in victoria?

Any plumber should be able to do it. They just have an inlet and an outlet, that's all the plumber has to do !

Tools

Yeah that's what i tot too the plumber din know about it and had doubts about installing it.

anyway had a few who knew something abt it.

It never ceases to amaze me how little some tradies know about their own trade, as well as othe rtrades that they have worked along side for years. In the case of the Saniflo they don't even have to make __it flow downhill !

Tools

Whats the breakage rate and maintenance on this Saniflow?

Sounds like a pretty awesome idea, but at the same time it adds another moving part into the equation.

The saniflow system is a great idea and has been around for a while. It should be a pretty easy and straight forward system to set up. The beauty of it is only having to run 50mm from it and can connect in easily to existing plumbing. You need a toilet with a P-Trap though, not an S-Trap. Although it's another moving part, at least it prevents the need to break up concrete...

Go into a Plumbers Supply shop maybe and ask them whether they know a tradesmen that deals with saniflo? Realistically, any plumber should be able to install one.

Back