Forms

Does anyone else feel their life is filled with filling out forms.
I wish life had an auto fill similar to google chrome.

Tell me about it....2014 for me was just one long procession of filling out forms. From top of my head I filled out forms for the following - 2 equity loans, 2 IP loans, multiple offset accounts, switched super funds, setup trust and corporate trustee company, got new wills setup, applied for citizenship plus a few other bits n pieces. I was forever going to my local JP to get docs witnessed. 2015 will also be busy but a little less so :)

I wish life had an auto fill similar to google chrome.

Possible - but the consequences may be undesirable.....

Suppose instead of name, address, DOB, income etc etc, you only needed to put in one ID number.

An ID number that linked to a government database that contained all you personal info, income information, tax details, employment staus, residency status, marital status, DOB, health information, current and all previous addresses, current loans, credits card details..... you wouldn't have to fill in the form,,,,, but....... ;)

The Y-man

I'm over forms.

The Y-man: Suppose instead of name, address, DOB, income etc etc, you only needed to put in one ID number.

Back in the day, this was a scary thought. Things have changed so much now - not much privacy anyway.

I love KPI's, credit-checks, etc. Bring it on!

Back