Forum upgraded

Yup - gallery needs a software upgrade and some integration work after the forum software upgrade, and I simply haven't had time to get to that yet. Hopefully some time in the next couple of weeks.

Hi Sim,
going by past performances (mine, that is) the following may not apply, but i have noticed a serious time lag between posting a reply and seeing it on the New Posts link.

Is it me, or is that something you're looking at?

Hi,

What was this thread about again :confused: .

I got interested at Geoff W's detailed post (25) which is 100 times longer than his usual much appreciated and laughed out loud at one liners :D

I don't understand fully what he was saying, but gather it was a temporary IT glitch that has now been fixed ? for me the forum was running very slow over last weekend, offline a few times I tried, but now seems to be all ok.

Same thing seems to be happening on another well known PI forum site. Has this got anything to do with the news report that 1000's of IT workers are going on strike which will affect banks, airlines, telcos etc .

If thats true, then funny its on the eve of the Commonwealth Games, but then thats just cynical me ... !

Yes, there was a temporary glitch with the site (the database actually).

Completely unrelated to anything that may be happening on other sites like PI.

Back