Foxtel Connections

Can we get Lifestyle, Fox 8 channels via some sort of streaming? I would miss my renovation shows, hubby loves his movies, and we love our Bio and History channels.

But if I can get all that legally for free somehow, I'd consider ditching Foxtel and learn how to do it.

But if I cannot get those elsewhere, I would never go back to regular TV

Addicted to housewives of beverly hills as well huh?

LOL.... That is rubbish.

I like discovery channel, renovating shows, cooking shows and I will fess up to Forensic stuff, serial killers, their profile etc, just find it interesting, no one else does though, fortunately, we have IQ :)

Can we get Lifestyle, Fox 8 channels via some sort of streaming? I would miss my renovation shows, hubby loves his movies, and we love our Bio and History channels.

But if I can get all that legally for free somehow, I'd consider ditching Foxtel and learn how to do it.

But if I cannot get those elsewhere, I would never go back to regular TV

Hi Wylie
I could also never go back to regular TV, once you have fox and have your favourites its just too hard.

Cheers, MTR

have we really reached the level where a full time property investor, presumably with a fair few $$ to her name, has to justify a $100-150/month expenditure?

No one would suggest that as an investor you have to pay for Foxtel. All we are suggesting is have the property wired for Foxtel so that tenants can easily put it on

Back