Frankston North

Ausrock.

I dont think your really looking hard enough or for long enough if you dont think you can get a house with land for that price range in Frankston North.

The 220,000 house is a good example of something you could easily get. It has been sold now but still within your price range and a nice house with land.

Kind regards,

Matt

landlords

Bayside, I;ve dealt with a few firms in Frankston and can tell you who best to avoid - dealing with some of them has cost me dearly. Feel free to PM me, the same invitation to anyone who owns locally. With force of numbers behind us, we are more likely to get better service.

I haven't had any experience with eview PM department but can say that if they are anything like the sales department I'd stay well clear.

We use Hocking Stuart and are quite happy with the service.

Yes I've found Eview to be good, I also spoke with Century 21 and they seem on the ball, low fees.

I use Century 21 for mine in Seaford. They seem to be well priced and provide a decent service. Always following up on things, ensuring rent is paid in time with arrears chased up pretty quickly etc.

I haven't had any experience with eview PM department but can say that if they are anything like the sales department I'd stay well clear.

We use Hocking Stuart and are quite happy with the service.

Hey Lilli,
Went to a couple of opens that eview had on the weekend; they seem to be everywhere. Would you mind elaborating on your experience with them?

We have several properties in Frankston managed by Wentworth Crowders. We were going to move to another agency, until they restructured and we have been extremely happy with their performance in the last 12 months. We deal with Shannon Lawlor and I would not hesitate in appointing them as managers for any future property we acquire, in the area.
regards
PP:)

We have several properties in Frankston managed by Wentworth Crowders. We were going to move to another agency, until they restructured and we have been extremely happy with their performance in the last 12 months. We deal with Shannon Lawlor and I would not hesitate in appointing them as managers for any future property we acquire, in the area.
regards
PP:)

Shannon manages my 2 properties in Sth Frankston. I have been with Crowders for nearly 10 years and have had many property managers over the years. I was somewhat concerned about the merger when crowders/wentworth and the century21 rent roll merged. Its now a bit of a sweat shop. Have you seen the office now?

But since the merger Shannon has managed my properties very well. Since I saw her name mentioned I thought I would post and recommend her too.

As this is a thread on Where to Buy....Frankston North.... What are the best areas / streets? And what areas are dodgy?

As this is a thread on Where to Buy....Frankston North.... What are the best areas / streets? And what areas are dodgy?

You need to read my opening post, it tells you where I think the best area is.
The only Gov housing left in Frankston Nth are based in Rosemary Cres & Candlebark so i'd avoid those areas.

Bayside, thank you. I had read all of the postings however hoping someone could elaborate.

Where is the site for the Frankston Bypass and will it effect Frankston North properties? Is it to run across the road from Tamerisk Drive??

What are peoples thoughts on the Frankston North market? Although realestate.com.au has only 34 properties advertised on their site (which some are already currently under offer), there seems to be some good properties which have been sitting on the market for a month or two already...

Unfortunately she has left the Real Estate game to continue her previous career. It always happens, you find a good property manager and then they leave.
I don't wonder why, as I wouldn't do that job.
Regards
PP

Bye Crowders

I had Shannon at Wentworth Crowders. Now that she has gone its almost the last straw for me. I have been with Crowders for 10 years. Not always perfect but they were a team of 3, they at least knew who you were.

Now they are body shop since Wentworth has come into the picture. I popped in on saturday and they basically said "We dont know, we each have 250 properties to manage"

I am now looking at moving to a smaller agency, where there is a team of 3-4 property managers and you can at least chat to the sales team as well.

I am afraid real estate sales/property management is NOT a multi-national business. Maybe a franchise but not for large impersonal business entities. I get no value add out of a large multi-national property management entity.

Buxton in Mentone have served me well and I also know the prinicpal well. They also own the Chelsea office. Buxton in Frankston is another Franchise with different owners from the Mentone office.

Does anyone see any issues with a Chelsea office managing a listing in Frankston?

oh bum, well i've got my list down to Stockdale & Leggo, Hocking Stuart and MPRE Harcourts all in Frankston. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this lot?
Cheers!

Back