Furniture Store - Perth

Hi All
I need to replace my modular lounge suite for my family area. I have searched high and low and found zip, what I have seen has been very cheap and tacky looking, been to Harvey Norman, Impression Furntiure, Domayne, Empire and a few others, I cant even remember the names.

Anyway, I don't want custom built want to be able to try and buy. Am looking for stylish and reasonably good quality, anyone got any suggestions.

Thanks
MTR

We bought our corner modular from Furniture Bizarre at South Central store . We are very happy with it. We had the size altered from the show room floor size by reducing one side and extending the other to fit the room better. Didn't cost us any extra for the alteration.

Not too sure if Perth would have an equivalent but I purchased my lounge suite from 'Suite Deals' which is new and ex display home furniture. They seemed to be the cheapest and best quality I found.

Just thought I would give an update for Perthites in similar scenario.

After lots of homework bla bla, I have a magnificent lounge suite at a fraction of the cost. I paid $4000, similar product would I believe cost me more than $10K.

Got it custom built, once again the prices can vary by as much as 50%, chose a high grade fabric, darker colour.. (I have dogs, children and boyfriends).

I also found out that most of the interior designers in Perth use Palmers Upholstery in Wangara because he is one of the best and his prices are very competitive.

Danny the owner advised I would have my lounge built in 3 weeks, while others estimated timeframe was around 8-9 week. If you buy Natuzzi you will be waiting 3 months:eek:.. anyway Palmers met their deadline of 3 weeks and I am over the moon, quality and very elegant, gave him a photo of one of King's (Nedlands) lounge suite which was double the price and made in China.

Very happy chappette:)

Just thought I would give an update for Perthites in similar scenario.

After lots of homework bla bla, I have a magnificent lounge suite at a fraction of the cost. I paid $4000, similar product would I believe cost me more than $10K.

Got it custom built, once again the prices can vary by as much as 50%, chose a high grade fabric, darker colour.. (I have dogs, children and boyfriends).

I also found out that most of the interior designers in Perth use Palmers Upholstery in Wangara because he is one of the best and his prices are very competitive.

Danny the owner advised I would have my lounge built in 3 weeks, while others estimated timeframe was around 8-9 week. If you buy Natuzzi you will be waiting 3 months:eek:.. anyway Palmers met their deadline of 3 weeks and I am over the moon, quality and very elegant, gave him a photo of one of King's (Nedlands) lounge suite which was double the price and made in China.

Very happy chappette:)
Boyfriends??? No wonder you are such a happy chappette! Congratulations on purchase!

Back