Gaming - any gamers on somersoft?

Lots of Counter-Strike and MMORPG games through HS and Uni. Have played a bit of Diablo 3 recently ... and the occasional game of FIFA with mates

Civilization would be closest to property investing .... right?

Lots of Counter-Strike and MMORPG games through HS and Uni. Have played a bit of Diablo 3 recently ... and the occasional game of FIFA with mates

Civilization would be closest to property investing .... right?

Maybe SimCity would be. I have the latest one which came out last year and it had way too many bugs to be properly playable.

Currently playing Alien Isolation. I only play it during daylight hours on weekends, it's too scary to play at night.

Looking forward to Star Citizen. It'll probably be out when I'm ready to retire, the timing could work well.

Played a reasonable amount of Counter Strike on PC when I was younger. When I turned 18 didn't play that much, only occasionally on Sunday after a big night. Preferred to go out and enjoy myself.

Played Call of Duty on PS3 for around 3 months, got over it.

Don't have time for games, and when I do not that interested.

Used to play Counter Strike in my uni days hehe

Did you fund them? It looks good but does seem to be taking forever

Have funded right from the beginning. So far they're 2 years into development and they've already hit some impressive milestones. I'd say they're actually moving very quickly given the scope of what they're trying to achieve.

Not so much anymore... Internet connection held me back big time.

A couple of stand out ones for me are Natural Selection & Diablo 2. Never even tried NS2/D3 due to the internet issue.

Same as anything really, after a while it was just an excuse to hang out with mates.

I play Battlefield 4 a couple of nights a week - escapism mostly.

I play with the OCAU platoon - bunch of techo geeks. Works well when playing as a team - get a couple of squads cooperating via TeamSpeak and you can pretty much own the map.

When I feel like racing, I also play Assetto Corsa with a G27 wheel.

Back