Good bye day job

Adding in my congratulations.
Well done Myf ! I've read many of your posts and I've learnt a lot from them. Your achievement is truly inspiring.
I hope I can say good bye to my day job when I reach 40.

Just found this thread today, i need to spend more time in the coffee lounge!

Well done, huge achievement and very impressive. It must be such a good feeling knowing that all your hard work has paid off.

cheers

19 working days to go :) Which is spread over 6 weeks thanks to RDOs, Easter, Anzac day and a weeks leave.

My replacement won't be able to start until after I leave (because it's not advertised yet!) so work have asked me to consider if I'll come back for a couple of weeks when the new person starts. I've said I'll think about it - but not for a pittance :)

19 working days to go :)

retirementdemotivator.jpg
:D

19 working days to go :) Which is spread over 6 weeks thanks to RDOs, Easter, Anzac day and a weeks leave.

My replacement won't be able to start until after I leave (because it's not advertised yet!) so work have asked me to consider if I'll come back for a couple of weeks when the new person starts. I've said I'll think about it - but not for a pittance :)

Is that 19days according to the "Blacky day counting methodology?"

How long did it take you to get to this day West?

Hmm 17 years ago I bought my first IP but it's really been the last 5 years of developing which will allow me to give up the job and keep doing that to live off.

Is that 19days according to the "Blacky day counting methodology?"

Yup it is the approved methodology. I think I'm down to 11 or so now but gone into stasis now that I'm on holidays. When I get back I think I have a 2 day week, a 5 day week and a 4 day week then done!!

Back