GR8 for property management?

I came across a company called GR8 as apparently they do property management all over Perth metro + Mandurah way.

Found an old thread which wasn't very complementary http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39628
but that said nothing about their property managment arm.

I spoke to them and was told they usually manage properties of investors who purchased one of their developments but they will manage other properties too. One of their properties at Coodanup they got $380/wk rent whereas Acton (apparently) could only get $340. They've got a whole development down that way, building another 20+ or thereabouts, can't remember the exact number.

I'm keeping away from any "developments" but am curious if anyone's got anything good to say about their property management?

The only comment I can make is be wary of property managers linked to developments with rental guarantees.

Often they will move tenants into the newly built places for their 2-5 year rental guarantees then at end of lease, move them on again to another new development to fulfil their rental guarantee obligations.

The risk you may run is they will direct tenants to properties they have a vested interest in tenanting to meet their guarantee obligations and yours may not get the promotion required to tenant it, especially since its not on of their developed properties.

Back