Has anyone had good experience using reddirect.com.au to sell properties?

First of all, I asked a question yesterday in regards to where is a good place to sell privately apart from domain.com.au and I would like to thank

RumpledElf
Boatboy

for giving me a good suggestion and advice. I had a look at the site to look at the price and service that they provide and it certainly impressed me since the process is almost identical to what a real estate does and it is cheap

But I am wondering whether anyone had successes using this service in Sydney or NSW?

not with reddirect.com, but have used nocomission.com.au to sell a Woy Woy property almost 2 years ago.

Paid around $3K for marketing which included re.com.au, domain.com.au, their own website and several other smaller websites. Also included large sign out front of property with colour photos etc. etc. and lots of colour printed marketing which was of a really good quality.

Probably would have had more interest in the property if went through an agent, but we were lucky enought to sell it quite quickly for a good price. Not sure everyone will be this lucky though.

Let us know how it goes.

Back