Has anyone heard of Millionaire Property Makers in Perth?

Hi everyone, I came across this company in Perth offering education and guidance on property investment. Has anyone had any experience dealing with them or know of them?

Many of these types take your money and run.

Here is free advice:

1. You are newbie, read all the "sticky" threads here.

2. Then set a strategy. Check strategy in sticky threads. If you don't have a strategy, stop, think and develop one. Why?

Buying RE without a strategy (i.e end in mind) is like walking into Toyota and spinning around with your eyes closed and then buying the car your arm points to. Only to find you have bought a Hilux when you needed a Camry.

3. If you are serious: the research is not too long and not that difficult. Take 3 months. It is not Rocket Science, buy right, rent right, manage well.

4. There is no "get rich quick scheme" in property.

5. If you are low IQ (serious, that is intellectually disabled) and unable to do the above but want to get into REA IP then trust one of these types and hope they don't hurt you too much.

Regards Peter 14.7

PS A friend came to me 10 year ago and I told him this. he said ok, he is very detailed and researches and asks questions and not afraid to admit mistakes, he just bought his 12th IP. I now ask his advice. True Story.

Thanks for the information Peter. I do have a plan of sorts but it is more a lack of knowledge of how and when to implement the plan that is the problem. As for the company, I assume they are just a business my like an investors club of sorts. I know only too well that they are out to make money and the more I make the more they make. I will look at the "sticky" thread you suggested.

Great. You are already wise.

What the plan: capital gain or rental, pain the mortgage off, build a rental portfolio, long or short term, industrial, commercial, residential.

Really, nothing the spruikers say you cannot find her with many honest opinions on what not to do.

If you do want to set and forget, consider a property broker to get one for you. For $2k to $10k it will be independent and long term much better.

Sorry if I was harsh but I love property and have great lifestyle from investing in it and have sadly seen many friends ask me how and then go the Spruiker path only to lose $$$$$.

FYI 2013 is good time to get in but Sydney and SE Qld not Perth to me.

Regards Peter 14.7

I used property millionaire makers to purchase my very first investment property. That was four years ago. I would never go through them again, you could do so much better if you study the forum posts here for a few months and do your own homework. Out of the five properties I have, the first one is the one I regret.

As for the company, I assume they are just a business my like an investors club of sorts. I know only too well that they are out to make money and the more I make the more they make.

be careful with that thought as it suggests it's a "win - win", when in fact it's more like a "win - good luck"

Thanks for all the feedback. FastMoney I am curious why the purchase with Millionaire Property Makers was so negative for you. Was it the poor property locations, mark ups, did they overcharge or did they simply lie to you?

I guess I didn't know a lot about investing, especially in property and at the time I thought that I had made a good choice. Now when I look at it, they only had one area too invest in, which was a new development in Melbourne, the capital growth in this particular suburb had already boomed, around 34%. As they say a crash always follows a boom. Well a market correction. They had used these figures in there calculations which they presented to me on future growth.

I think you could build for cheaper and stay away from all the middlemen, which all take a cut at the end of it, leaving you a house that is overvalued. In the long term, the capital growth may exceed my expectations, but my strategy has since changed from four years ago. They are a great company to deal with, but as they do earn commission, you have to ask yourself where their interests lie.

Why not do your own homework, this forum is great for information, finding an investment property that suits your strategy needs not be hard, there are a lot of rescources out there to help you. I find this approach more exciting, and rewarding when you have just settled on a property that matches your strategy and goals.

Great. You are already wise.

What the plan: capital gain or rental, pain the mortgage off, build a rental portfolio, long or short term, industrial, commercial, residential.

Really, nothing the spruikers say you cannot find her with many honest opinions on what not to do.

If you do want to set and forget, consider a property broker to get one for you. For $2k to $10k it will be independent and long term much better.

Sorry if I was harsh but I love property and have great lifestyle from investing in it and have sadly seen many friends ask me how and then go the Spruiker path only to lose $$$$$.

FYI 2013 is good time to get in but Sydney and SE Qld not Perth to me.

Regards Peter 14.7

Hi Peter
Yes, agree with your choice of areas, nice mix of cashflow and growth.

MTR

Hi everyone, I came across this company in Perth offering education and guidance on property investment. Has anyone had any experience dealing with them or know of them?

• How did you find out about them?
  • Do you know anyone investing with the group?

Limited feedback here seems to point to the fact that they are not well known?

I always remember the axiom ""When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with the money and the man with the money leaves with the experience."

Experience is a great teacher

Establishing where you are currently at and determining where you want to be is a great start, the forum is a great and instant feedback tool

Is this guy any relation to Natalie?

She was mixed up with Craig Turnbull and Co ( ASPIRE) from memory and they all did well, Craigs now back in WA again though (see one of Rixters posts)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are right, my memory is that he was a professional boxer and bought part of Turnbulls business if I'm thinking of the right guy.
I'm sure Aaron could fill you in more.
I introduced jebro to this forum when they were trying to get more attendees for meetings. She said she doesn't really get into forums although she did post occasionally on another site. She wrote a story about developing for Steve m's revised edition of a book. She has started a really interesting business and written an ebook that did really well and sometimes features on AM radio, etc so I'm sure that keeps her busy!!

I think you are right, my memory is that he was a professional boxer and bought part of Turnbulls business if I'm thinking of the right guy.
I'm sure Aaron could fill you in more.
I introduced jebro to this forum when they were trying to get more attendees for meetings. She said she doesn't really get into forums although she did post occasionally on another site. She wrote a story about developing for Steve m's revised edition of a book. She has started a really interesting business and written an ebook that did really well and sometimes features on AM radio, etc so I'm sure that keeps her busy!!

Which AM radio channel?

I'll have to listen in

I actually miss Turnbulls appearance on AM, having reps from REIWA just wasn't the same

Sorry I should have specified not property related, more health related. I loved Turnbulls updates too and you probably heard me on there asking him questions many years ago.

Last edited:
Back