Henry Kaye

W

WebBoard

Please tell me + & - about Henry Kayes seminars
Date: 05 Dec 2000
Time: 00:06:04

I've just begun looking at investing in Real Estate, and getting educated. My cousin has been raving about Henry Kaye's 3 1/2 day program. Can any graduates or anyone who has heard about his seminars, give me any feedback as all is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geoff W

Reply: 1

Re: Please tell me + & - about Henry Kayes seminars
Time: 22:29:31

Michael,

There's posts in the forum (look in the archive as well) which give opinions of HK. Try to check them out to get a cross section of ideas.

The impression I've had is that HK has some great techniques- but they require time and effort to implement. If you have the time, go for it; if not, forget it.

1.888 cents worth (+GST = 2 cents)

Geoff

Cheng

Reply: 1.1

Time: 21:54:39

Hi Michael,

I've recently attended Henry's seminar here in Sydney, and have found it very useful indeed. Here are some of my thoughts.

Positives

* An eye opener to what is POSSIBLE with property.
* Specific strategies to follow up.
* Teaches the ins and outs of IPs.

Negatives

* To fully implement his strategies well, you'll need to be fairly experienced with IP. First time investors will find it helpful, although I don't think they'll be able to FULLY utelise the course.

Overall, it was great! Henry focuses a lot on SALES and MARKETING yourself. Just remember that the course is just a BEGINNING, Henry will show you what is POSSIBLE, but in the end, it's up to yourself to make it happen.

Good luck!

CHENG.

eMail: [email protected] Web: http://bizcorp.8m.com

Mike

Reply: 1.1.1

Time: 17:08:10

G'day, Michael

At your early stage, most of your questions will be answered by:

1. Reading all Jan Somers' books
2. Establishing a relationship with a good mortgage broker who will assess your current ability to buy a property and will go through 'what if' scenarios with you with their software.
3. Establishing a relationship with a good property manager ( not necessarily a real estate agent ) who will locate a property with good growth prospects and find good tenants for you.
4. Tax issues can be resolved directly with the ATO.

This is a more practical foray into the world of property investing. All the best.

Mike

Back