High Leverage Investing

Thanks, fair bit of personal effort put in though during that time.
Worth it though, as it knocked of maybe 20-30 years off our working lives working a regular job and investing on the side.

The one thousand blocks under option are on the private market for about $23 MILLION. Out of price range for most of society. The 2 people in Australia that are looking at having these assigned to them are huge players in the market, multi-million dollar corporations. It's actually inspiring to work with these people - a whole new world out there. I'd just thought I would share here what we are doing when I'm not on SS.

We all start off as small investors and grow because we choose to.

The only thing we do at our seminars is talk about how we got there. - no properties under option are sold or have ever been sold at our seminars. - just our stories and introductions to some of our mentors that helped us along the way, we grew because of the people we chose to associate with.

The one thousand blocks under option are on the private market for about $23 MILLION. Out of price range for most of society. The 2 people in Australia that are looking at having these assigned to them are huge players in the market, multi-million dollar corporations. It's actually inspiring to work with these people - a whole new world out there. I'd just thought I would share here what we are doing when I'm not on SS.

We all start off as small investors and grow because we choose to.

The only thing we do at our seminars is talk about how we got there. - no properties under option are sold or have ever been sold at our seminars. - just our stories and introductions to some of our mentors that helped us along the way, we grew because of the people we chose to associate with.

Xenia, perhaps, the way you chose to word your initial posts and your responses to others, painting a very different picture than what you are saying above, was part of the reason people thought you were actually doing something very different ?

And yes, I think most people can be inspired from seeing how something is done by those already in the know, especially something they are already interested to learn more about... but that's hardly a new secret either...

Gee that's the first time there have ever been miss understoods on this forum. :rolleyes:

I accept I could word things a bit better - any volunteers to write my posts for me?

all good though everyone has the right to voice their point of view, it's like having sex - you can do it from any angle. ;)

The property options are just my experience - NOT FOR SALE. Except if Packer is your surname (and no we are not selling to him, just an example).

Intrinsic value. The purpose of this post was to create a discussion on leveraging tools. It was not to promote the seminar in my signature. If that was my aim I would have done that directly.

The sharelord seminar has NOTHING to do with the fact that we purchase properties under option - two ENTIRELY different things. The seminar was not mentioned in this thread by me nor have I drawn any attention drawn to it. I was talking about property and how I personally buy property.

Mr Michael Armstrong - coasty mike from Omega Partners how would you like to comment on your allegations?

Gee that's the first time there have ever been miss understoods on this forum. :rolleyes:

I accept I could word things a bit better - any volunteers to write my posts for me?

all good though everyone has the right to voice their point of view, it's like having sex - you can do it from any angle. ;)

The property options are just my experience - NOT FOR SALE. Except if Packer is your surname (and no we are not selling to him, just an example).

As you previously pointed out, my English don't seem to be too good all the time.

Who is miss understoods ?

Was she one of the people at one of your seminars :D

Reactions: weg
Response

Xenia. Ordinarily I would have just responded to your email and kept that response between us but since you have asked the question in the forum then it is appropriate to respond here with the email I sent you

"Xenia

Thanks for the email. I don’t mind feedback from any of the members of the forum and sometimes we are all feisty and disagree with each other but that is part of any forum. My post was more of a question than a statement. So yes I was curious as to whether you were selling options to other people and you did clarify that in your post that you dont which I thought was a response to mine.

I was disappointed that you were running options on seminars when someone else had posted some comments you had made indicating you have made nothing from them. I am all for education but I have looked into the Sharelord programme, as some clients and friends asked me about it as it is being promoted heavily, and my view is similar to what you posted. I don’t believe most people make money in trading options or shares because they lack the skills to do so. And to be honest I find these programs don’t really help people in doing so. That is just my opinion and people are free to disagree. I’m not discrediting the fact you run the program but am a strong believer in not selling something unless you believe it works. It is why I recommend trusts, SMSF, etc because I believe in them and have seen them work. I wouldn’t however be a sharelord licensee as I have seen hundreds of clients lose money day trading and trading in options. But at the end of the day I agree it is none of my business and your call. I just disagree with you. But hey that’s the fun of life.

I generally am not a great fan of seminars. If it is just a seminar to promote ideas and education with no upsell to something else all good. But where there is upsell for other products and services and those products and services are quite expensive I wonder what the real purpose was about.

I’ve got no issues with you at all and enjoy your posts I guess I am just anti-seminar upsell. Let me know if you would like anything changed or added to my posts I more than happy to do so."

OK so English is not my strength

I need to also comment on my previous experience with share options as it has been bought to my attention.

I lost money mainly being creative (or stupid) and writing naked puts and calls. I also did not have any support as offered today or stop losses for that fact. The seminar I am running does not promote going naked.

I have also lost money on real estate due to purchasing for the purpose of "positive cash flow" as indicated in a seminar that was telling people they are "loosers" if they purchase negatively geared properties. Ironically I have made more money on capital growth not cash flow.

I have lost a **** load of money in business (much much more than shares) making loads of mistakes with no one teaching me along the way.

I lost money on network marketing because I made too many excuses on what people will or will not buy.

I would not trade any of those experiences for anything as they have taught me a lot.

Recently many of my clients lost money on parallel trading, I was in it, I made money because I have finally worked out how to PLAN, strategise and think differently.

People turn to the real estate market because it appears (deceptively) easier than the share market. Because there is no plan they end up losing there too.

People need education, they need to plan and know that wealth creation vehicles are just vehicles there is no one better than an other. asking what is better, shares or property is really just fear based thinking. The fear of getting it right, not losing.

Not losing is not a focus on winning. It is clear that people need education. Accidents happen but we still need to learn how to drive. The government is not giving out free chauffeurs any more.

I teach people mindset and planning and others provide the strategies. It does not work for everyone but it does work and that is just my preferred angle that I like to take.

Below are the trading results from one of my clients. It is absolutely real and personal information deleted. This person purchased a course from a seminar I promoted.

I have other similar stories. My message is simple, if it doesn't work for you - stay out. If you do not like what I do and what I stand for then don't read my threads - you know they will be the same each time. Read something you are more interested in.

Here is my clients email:

Here are my latest trading results:

Over $10,000 earned in 6 months, with over $3000 just last month!!

................I personally love it so much I am attending the Advanced ......., to learn even more strategies,

account 1 account 2
AUS$ AUS$
open bal Final profit close bal profit % opening bal add funds Final profit closing bal profit %
Aug-10 $20,000.00 -$534.57 $19,465.43 -2.67% Aug-10 $22,500.00 $22,500.00
Sep-10 $19,465.43 $851.94 $20,317.37 4.38% Sep-10 $22,500.00 $1,445.87 $23,945.87 6.43%
Oct-10 $20,317.37 $132.75 $20,450.12 0.65% Oct-10 $23,945.87 $12,000.00 -$551.26 $35,394.61 -1.53%
Nov-10 $20,450.12 $1,035.41 $21,485.53 5.06% Nov-10 $35,394.61 $2,243.19 $37,637.80 6.34%
Dec-10 $21,485.53 $825.56 $22,311.09 3.84% Dec-10 $37,637.80 $7,375.69 $1,473.56 $46,487.05 3.27%
Jan-11 $22,311.09 $1,014.11
$23,325.20 4.55% Jan-11 $46,487.05 $100.00 $2,350.56 $48,937.61 5.05%
Feb-11 $23,325.20 Feb-11 $48,937.61 $9,153.93 $58,091.54 0.00%

$3,325.20 $6,961.92

The seminar I am running does not promote going naked.

Fortunately no one here would take you out of context, and therefore the larger ladies don't have to worry about severe neck and back pain by partaking in such vigorous activities.

I was wondering who would be the first to make a comment on that. Dazz takes the cake again.

always safer to keep covered - I had to learn that - the hard way ;)

Hi there Xenia!

I would love to hear more about property options, please PM me if you're keen to have a chat.
Thank you.

Mark, mum, dad shmad fad. How could you possibly know that? Have you ever attended a seminar put on by me? Who are you calling mum, dad investors? your point of view is just as valid as anyone else's but not one that I share.

My view is that everyone has the innate ability to change their life and increase their mind and skill set. There is a very inspiring multi-millionaire in Adelaide (who I have flagged as a potential speaker) who told me he used to be homeless as a teenager and on recreational drugs. Now he is a switched on freaky genius because he chose to change.

My biggest leverage tool is property options - we have over 1000 blocks under option very cool to see how the big players do it. It's a real eye opener to see those huge corporations purchase entire neighborhoods under option.

We paid a total of $4 for the options (four dollars)..... and yes we have invited even those little mousy mum, dad investors with no skills (or ability to learn) to property options seminars.... naughty naughty... I'm going straight to time out now.

Intrinsic value. The purpose of this post was to create a discussion on leveraging tools. It was not to promote the seminar in my signature. If that was my aim I would have done that directly.

The sharelord seminar has NOTHING to do with the fact that we purchase properties under option - two ENTIRELY different things. The seminar was not mentioned in this thread by me nor have I drawn any attention drawn to it. I was talking about property and how I personally buy property.

Mr Michael Armstrong - coasty mike from Omega Partners how would you like to comment on your allegations?

So the link it your signature is not promoting anything? What then, pray tell, is it's purpose.

Performance art, perhaps?

The link in my signature is to promote a seminar, the post was not intended to do that directly, it did anyway thanks to a few people. Great job.

Many people have links in the sig here, I don't see anyone bugging them about it? And thats because the administrators let people do it. Many other forums do not so I like that we can do that here.

I had a chat with Xenia and she sounded like a nice chick. I just don't think options is my kind of thing, but thank Xenia for her time. It was great to have a chat.

I can see that certain folk make big money by doing property options and good for them.

Last edited:
Many people have links in the sig here, I don't see anyone bugging them about it? And thats because the administrators let people do it. Many other forums do not so I like that we can do that here.

I had a chat with Xenia and she sounded like a nice chick. I just don't think options is my kind of thing, but thank Xenia for her time. It was great to have a chat.

I can see that certain folk make big money by doing property options and good for them.

I never claim to be the sharpest tool in the shed...so is this simialr to a Rent to Own?
You agree to buy the property for a specified price at a specified date in the future?
Could also be used for flipping properties..if you find another person willing to purchase it from you on that same day (or close to it)?
You pay an Option amount which is subtracted from the Purchase Price should the sale goe thru..otherwise it is forfeited to the vendor?

Back