Home Ideas Expo

Well I couldn't find any other threads with this, so I thought I'd post one. Is anyone going to the Home Ideas Expo? It starts tomorrow in Melb. After renting for 6 years, the settlement for my first PPOR is next week. Even though my home doesnt need any renovations, I am really excited about going to this tomorrow. Anyone else going?

http://www.hiahomeideasshow.com.au/

My partner and I went, both enjoyed it. There was heaps of stuff for renevating, and luxury items for your home - saunas, spas, home entertainment, plans to wire your house so you can do anything at the click of a button, etc. Plus your building spruikers wanting you to sign them up to build your house. It was fun to walk around and look at it all.

We ended up with a bag full of brochures. A few of the things I seen I'd seriously consider putting in my home, but I should probably focus on paying it off first

home expo.

I'd love to hear more about what you liked and would consider putting into your home. what ideas you got to make it look nice or for conveninet features.

i went years back and its amazing what trends caught my eye that seemed like a good idea at the time, that i am grateful i did NOT do like textured ceilings. It can all look so alluring there and they do try to get you to sign up then and there on the spot, without comparing quotes or getting recommendations, and also do we really need it all?

I wouldnt mind hearing more though like ideas that make the kitchen better etc.

at the end of the day do we really need it all.sometimes like with shopping its best to stay away from things that can tempt us to part with our money that as you say we need to pay off our property with.

francine.

Back