humorous surnames

I admit, didn't take hubby's surname because - well - yeah ... but I was trolling RE.com and had to laugh at this agents unfortunate name.

R..... Bean-Wyper

What other bizzare names have you come across?

E

That was it. One letter - it was a romanisation of an asian name, and that was on his passport too.

When he went to the bank to open an account, the system went nuts and wouldn't let them (minimum length error)

The Y-man

Went to primary school with a girl whose surname was Ee. She got 100% in every Maths exam and had great legs.

Went to high school with a boy whose surname was Wacka. We always teased him about having a son called Richard.

Went to Uni with a man whose surname was Bogg. All of the girls reckoned no-one would ever marry him. Who'd want to be known as Mrs Bogg....other than his Mum of course.

Worked with a man called Robert Roberts. Why any sane mother and father with a surname of Roberts would call their son Robert is quite another thing. He quickly became "Two Bobs".

On the rigs it used to be par for the course to give a nickname to any newbie coming out based on their surname, no matter normal or mundane it was. Every single one was completely rude and disgusting, and hence not for this forum.....but it was fun writing it on the front of their helmets.

I was talking to a RE the other day at an open house on some very old timber flats, the name on the business card,, B.Sombulla,i try to keep a straight face :):)..

I used to look after 2 very sweet and innocent girls at PCYC in my past life when I worked in childcare.

They would be out of high school now if they survived.

Annie Cox and Lucy Cox. :eek:. Mum and dad didnt do their DD when naming their kids.

Have also seen an Andrew Andrews and a Robert Roberts as above. I guess there would also be a Michael Michaels out there too.

pinkboy

Old skating coach was called Richard Balls

Although I don't know this child personally, I know of a child with the first name of Na-a.

As if that's bad enough, the pronounciation is Nadasha.:eek:

Went to primary school with a girl whose surname was Ee. She got 100% in every Maths exam and had great legs.
Hmm... you started early :)

Here is my contribution to the list. I had to ask twice when they intruduced themselves :)

Justin Case
Seymour Legg
Jo King

Not that I'm with them anymore, but everytime I received a renewal notice from Allianz Insurance, my heart went out to their managing director, Terry Towell.

I have always hoped his surname isn't pronounced the way I assume...

Had a Wanye King at my old school, I mean really, what do parents smoke when naming children?

Also a teacher named Mr Winterbottom. :D

Back