I can't upload photo from phone anymore

I'm sure I've uploaded photos onto this site and others but for some reason now I can't. Can anyone suggest why or what To check. My kids are sometimes upgrading and stuff.

Upgrade from iphone to android

Such is the rivalry between phones that somebody always unhelpfully suggests changing phones- supposedly one type is always bad and the other is always good, no matter what phone the other person started with. A bit like politics really.

INVSTR- what phone are you using? How are you trying to load the photos?

Such is the rivalry between phones that somebody always unhelpfully suggests changing phones- supposedly one type is always bad and the other is always good, no matter what phone the other person started with. A bit like politics really.

INVSTR- what phone are you using? How are you trying to load the photos?

I'm having (1st world) problems with Ipad too

For both I am going to:
Post Reply/Additional options/Manage Attachments/Upload file from your computer/Choose file

With IPhone 3:
'Choose file' is inactive and only gives option to 'Upload photo from URL'

With Ipad -latest version:
I Can 'choose file', upload one picture. If I try to upload a second picture it overwrites the first, allowing me to only upload one pic per message.

Previously I would use this method using a PC and could upload multiple pictures.

This is a problem related to the way the photo gallery software works - the upload facility relies on Flash, which is not available on most mobile devices or tablets.

Until I can build a new version of the photo gallery which is tablet-friendly, I suggest you use a PC or Mac with Flash installed to upload photos to the gallery.

This is a problem related to the way the photo gallery software works - the upload facility relies on Flash, which is not available on most mobile devices or tablets.

Until I can build a new version of the photo gallery which is tablet-friendly, I suggest you use a PC or Mac with Flash installed to upload photos to the gallery.

Thanks!!...

I can actually load a picture into the gallery from my iPad, but I can't from my iPhone. When I select Gallery from iPad or PC, I get a full menu of categories- but on iPhone I get a phone optimised menu of categories which doesn't allow a choice to be selected.

Back