impact of stockmarket crash on property prices

BHP is a great company. There are some great houses, I really wish I could own.

The trouble is, a lot of people have bid them up far beyond what I see them as being worth, so I don't buy them.

Topcropper are you in agriculture? If you can get enough rain this year for your fields you will probably do very well. I think food prices are set to really boom.

I've started growing a lot of my own fruit & vegetables as a hobby and to offset the 16% rises in fresh fruit and vegetables last year :eek:

No worries HG.

I suppose you realised I was being sarcastic. BHP is a good company and I am a share holder. I would never say a company is not worth owning due to a poor dividend though.

I am in agriculture, and I too, have never been more optimistic.

See ya's.

Hello everyone... September is historically the worst month in markets so we need to push through this and next month... I'd feel comfortable about getting back into the stocks again in November providing everything has started to look ok again (yes I know this is Property forum)... IMO... And further more I'd be very cautious about people who say things like a US recession wouldn't effect Australia... If the US is more or less 30% of the worlds economy... I think it would... Just my opinion... have a nice day :D

Back