Inexpensive kitchen fit-out in Sydney

the ikea kitchens i have used have the self closing they dnt slam shut on the drawers and the quality is good I put one into my own house and it is standing up to anything. I just used there standard kitchen and the price I could not beat. I tried bunnings as they do a DIY kitchen nowdays and alot of kitchen companys. Was easy to fit having adjustable legs and kickboard just clicks on.

New kitchen

Hi All

Just thought I'd share with you a picture of our recently reno'ed kitchen.

Thanks for all your inputs.

We finished all the work last Saturday and tenant moved in Monday.

Amelia

Attachments

• kitchen.pdf
    166.2 KB · Views: 487
Amelia

What a HUGE difference the new kitchen and white paint around the windows has made!! Looks great - you must be very pleased with it!

Cheers
LynnH

Thanks Lynn.

Belleran - yes, did pick up glasses and everything else.

2 Bobsworth - cost us $4000 (for kitchen from Gardenia Kitchens) + $300 for splashback (done by tiler) + $235 (for plumber, only to connect, hubby disconnected old taps) + approx $400 (for electrician)
= about $5000 all up.

I am currently renovating my kitchen which will eventually become an IP. I have gone with IKEA. The entire kitchen costed about $850. Appliances not included. I got appliances (European appliances seconds from Graysonline for about $250, the same new would cost about $3000). Still have to pay the plumber about $400 and electrician about $350. Will finish most of the work this weekend. Will post pictures after doing that. I am doing the tiling and installation of cabinets and rangehoods myself.

Cheers.

Well done, Roopam. Will be great to see pictures. I'm sure it will be
a great result and at less than $2000, you have surely done well.
Can you pls advise size of the kitchen ?

Thanks.

Thanks Cherry,

I have just finished tiling the floor. Btw the tiles were almost free as I got them as an extra from the seller of the house as a result of hard bargaining after the contract was signed. All up costed me around $130 to tile the floor as I did the work myself. I'll put the cabinets by next weekend. The kitchen area is 7 sqm and it's a L-Shaped kitchen.

Back