Irresponsible scaremongering

So what about s 51(xxxi) of the Constutition giving Parliament the power of compulsory acquisition of property from anyone? How does forcibly buying land go against the Constitution which specifically allows it?

Yeah ? well what about....I rebutt your truth and logic with "Against the vibe of the constitution" (best said blubbering & stumblingly like a bumbling idiot etc for more sincerity & effect).

I hope I've settled this now.

They can bloody well try. But luckily, we have our conitution. And as Bruno represnting Dale errigan againt the Federal Govt showed, it,forcibly trying to buy our land, goes againt our constituion.. no specific part of it, but more like the whole vibe of the constitution....

I see you've read the Constitution well - the Martian one, of course.

Can I point you to the Commonwealth of Australia's Constitution when I have time? But I need to go to afternoon tea first and ponder how I'll defend myself against brain eating Communists when I'm in China next week. Suggest you do that too Aaron.

I see you've read the Constitution well - the Martian one, of course.

Can I point you to the Commonwealth of Australia's Constitution when I have time? But I need to go to afternoon tea first and ponder how I'll defend myself against brain eating Communists when I'm in China next week. Suggest you do that too Aaron.

The Constitution according to the almighty film The Castle trumps everything.

'Nuff said if you don't get it now, I'm not playing anymore.

and communists do eat monkey brains.. I know it for a fact cause I heard it off this movie and this guy itting next to me said he heard aobut it before that movie even like came out - so there.

I'm not sure about monkey brains, but they certainly do eat people's brains, especially people from developed, western countries.

They think it'll somehow turn them in to a democracy so they can be more like America.

Finally nothing can be closer to the truth than The Castle, except for News Corp and Fairfax of course.

Can't you see I'm agreeing with everything you're saying?

I'm not sure about monkey brains, but they certainly do eat people's brains, especially people from developed, western countries.

They think it'll somehow turn them in to a democracy so they can be more like America.

Finally nothing can be closer to the truth than The Castle, except for News Corp and Fairfax of course.

Crumbed brains? Or just pan fried?

Anyone with at least 1/2 a brain would find it hard not to :D

Back