Is anyone going to Nathan’s renovation workshop this Saturday?

I think you could do A LOT WORSE than attending one of Nathan's seminars. After all, the proof is in the pudding.

Nathan's the real deal, walks the talk with the runs on the board to prove it.

You cant go wrong.

absolutely, i would definitely be attending if i lived in sydney, $45 is a steal too

get to see the actual reno Vs pictures on a screen and speak to the guy who organised it all

So, how was the Seminar? I expect it was very instructive.

Be very interested to hear from those who attended. (What was good; what was bad; would you recommend it; would you attend another, etc?)

Being a newbie investor myself I found it very intriguing how one can renovate a property so cheaply and understanding how to look at property like a business rather than buying just 1 or 2 properties. We got to meet his builder, and a property manager to bounce questions off. I can certainly see how easy it is to do the deals but many people just simply don’t do it.

Personally I haven’t been to many seminars etc, however I haven’t found anyone in this arena to be so laid back and casual about it as this guy! It was great value and I am excited to see what these properties will be like in 2 weeks time when we catch up again. All in all, a very down to earth meeting and genuine guy.

On a final note, it was a good networking opportunity also to meet other investors I have seen around before and others to gauge what others are doing out there.

So, how was the Seminar? I expect it was very instructive.

Be very interested to hear from those who attended. (What was good; what was bad; would you recommend it; would you attend another, etc?)

Being a newbie investor myself I found it very intriguing how one can renovate a property so cheaply and understanding how to look at property like a business rather than buying just 1 or 2 properties. We got to meet his builder, and a property manager to bounce questions off. I can certainly see how easy it is to do the deals but many people just simply don’t do it.

Personally I haven’t been to many seminars etc, however I haven’t found anyone in this arena to be so laid back and casual about it as this guy! It was great value and I am excited to see what these properties will be like in 2 weeks time when we catch up again. All in all, a very down to earth meeting and genuine guy.

On a final note, it was a good networking opportunity also to meet other investors I have seen around before and others to gauge what others are doing out there.

good to hear!

are you able to reveal a few general pointers about the best way to go abouts doing it for a single operator.....yes i know im being cheeky

nath, will u be doing this reno workshop again?

i missed it last week, but am definitely interested for next time.

One of the reno'd houses is now up for sale, nice little earner if it sells near asking price.

Hey Nathan, can you please email/post the details of your PM that came that day, can't remember her name. Thanks.

Hi twodogs,

Yep its up for sale, I have bought a further 2 x properties in the last month which are difficult to finance. They are blocks of villas and a development project and I am $120,000 short to fund it on my own and I dont JV deals, so decided to crack this one open seeing it has around 50% LVR. It covers itself, and I almost never sell stuff. There is approx $50k profit in the deal also which isnt a bad earn for a few fone calls and dotting paperwork. - One of the new deals in particular is just a tidy up with $300,000 + profit or equity in it for a reno.

The agent was Elliott Shiner First National and Nicole was the agent who attended that day.

Back