Iv'e started my own Real Estate Business in Queanbeyan / Canberra

DJBarnstar said:
I'm glad you did well in a deal, but assume you were the purchaser? I aim to ensure the vendor who pays my fee, gets the best possible price.
I purchased the property from him- it was a block of flats. Then several years later when I needed finance for my business I also sold it through him. As property managers they suggested that I try furnishing- that changed from somewhat positive to very positive, and possibly helped to get the good selling price. So I was happy in several aspects of the business.

Sounds good. But you should really use www.matesratesre.com.au

Your current domain is crazy long! Also the "Australia" is redundant since you're using a .com.au domain.

I think this is more important than it would be for other businesses if you're online only.

Here is the style of marketing that I am doing:

http://www.industriemedia.tv/files/20162-w/vr/index.php
(This media costs $899 + Allhomes who charge $875)

No price listed on the site?

That's good advice NHG. I'll take that to heart. TBH I hadn't really thought of gaining clients interstate.

With no walk-ins, you're crazy not to

Real estate agents aren't highly regarded- but when they're also Hookers...

Laughed, as I thought,either way, you're guaranteed to get scr.....

Should your Facebook page show Crawford St as an address?

Try to post regularly on Facebook. It doesn't have to be about listings- perhaps just stuff around Queanbeyan, or local photos. It won't be hard to get a few balloon photos this wee for instance!

Updates will get your FB page on the timeline of people who like your page, and will help boost seo rankings to your home page.

Just wandering how the business is going? I always think it's great when people follow their biz dreams like this- had a crack myself for a while doing CRM software consulting - the website looks current and easy to use.

How do you handle the paper work, meetings etc with sellers? Any tips or observations to share 12 months on?

Just wandering how the business is going? I always think it's great when people follow their biz dreams like this- had a crack myself for a while doing CRM software consulting - the website looks current and easy to use.

How do you handle the paper work, meetings etc with sellers? Any tips or observations to share 12 months on?

+1.

I like the trailer behind the blue barina, see it parked out on Canberra Ave fairly regularly.

How goes the business?

I can't speak for James....but I will :)

From what I can see - he's doing great. Seems to have quite a few listings - and according to his FB page and website, quite a lot of sales too.

Back