LOE + CB + Share Income = FI

Hi all . . .

Living on equity + Cashbonds + Share Income = FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE

I have been recieving heaps of e-mails about LOE and structuring the income from the share fund (And CB) to make this happen, WITHOUT winding down equity!

I will be devoting a lot of time to such structured examples this coming weekend at the course: Sat 12 and Sun 13th.

Nic Moustacis and Trusts on Sun morning.

Although the numbers for this course are restricted, there are still some seats available . . . please contact Verena ( (02) 9087 1816) URGENTLY if you wish to attend. http://www.navra.com.au/index.asp?content=schedule

Regards,
Steve

PS: Previous attendees who wish to attend for an update (Specifically for this EXTRA) can attend at a discount . . . just the cost of the lunches and tea :)

Todd said:
Are there any courses sheduled for Perth this or next year?

Hi All,

My intentions are to continue with the 2 day weekend courses in Sydney . . .

Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and other centres will be in the format of single evening 3 hour talks.

I will post scheduling for 2006 early in the new year :)

Regards,
Steve

Steve Navra said:
Hi All,

My intentions are to continue with the 2 day weekend courses in Sydney . . .

Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and other centres will be in the format of single evening 3 hour talks.

I will post scheduling for 2006 early in the new year :)

Regards,
Steve

;) Sounds great to me, keep us posted.

REDWING

And don't forget that Steve will be presenting in Canberra at the Big BBQ on November 19
I'm booked !!! Just try to hold me BACK !!!!! (But, dammit, just remembered, I gotta be back in SYD for the 20th - IT move happening...) I hope there WASN'T a Cashflow game planned for the 20th, or I'll be REAL DIRTY !!!

Regards,

Back