Looking to Invest in my 2nd IP

I was wondering if I could receive some assistance/ guidance / support or what ever else you might call it.

I've been checking out this fantastic forum and was wondering if someone could advise me to the top places to invest in. Please don't get to personal if you already have IP's in one particular area, as it is just a question. One thing that I've learned over time is that the best properties are often not on your side of the board (remember Monopoly). therefore I am open to any state, region, town. My requirements are CG of course and hopefully above average rental return, must have infrastructure, industry and good public transport access.

Your feedback would be appreciated
LK

How long is a piece of string?

Do you have any thoughts about what would be suitable? We know you want: infrastructure, industry and good public transport access but .....

Price range?
House, Townhouse, Duplex, Unit?
How much CG?
etc

Cheers,

Bazza

People - my apologies for providing little information. As I was typing my entry I was also looking after 2 eight year olds (obviously can't multi task).

Basically looking at something with land contant i.e in the 300k - 400k braket, preferably House. Prepared to go slightly higher if property is in excellent location, but then again with this price bracket - that might be impossible these days unless it's somewhere near Mongolia.

Currently looking at either Rocky or Bundaberg in QLD any suggestions which suburbs are performing well (price range 250k - 350k) houses. And also any areas which I'll need to stay away from.
Thanks

Back