Missing Malaysia airline.

i dont even know where to begin with this post. there is so much ignorance crammed in.

firstly malays are not arabic
secondly pilot suicide can have absolutely nothing to do with terrorism, in fact it has happened before

I know they are not Arabic. So wrong word. Perhaps I should have said muslim sounding or Islamic sounding name. You know what I ment.

I don't even know if the pilots were muslim. But they have muslim sounding names. I'm simply pointing out that if it turns out that pilot suicide was a cause of this disaster that plenty of people like myself would be turned off flying with airlines who employ muslim pilots.

I don't really care if you think I am ignorant for thinking this. This is what I think and I'm sure there are millions of other westerners who would also think like this. It's no secret that muslims have a greater chance of commiting suicide while taking out innocent people. Muslims killing themselves and many others. It's on the news every day all over the world. So it will effect the way people think.

See ya's.

I know they are not Arabic. So wrong word. Perhaps I should have said muslim sounding or Islamic sounding name. You know what I ment.

I don't even know if the pilots were muslim. But they have muslim sounding names. I'm simply pointing out that if it turns out that pilot suicide was a cause of this disaster that plenty of people like myself would be turned off flying with airlines who employ muslim pilots.

I don't really care if you think I am ignorant for thinking this. This is what I think and I'm sure there are millions of other westerners who would also think like this. It's no secret that muslims have a greater chance of commiting suicide. Muslims killing themselves and many others. It's on the news every day all over the world. So it will effect the way people think.

See ya's.

Actually Muslims have quite a lower statistical rate of suicide, whereas Australia is in the category of the highest suicide rates in the world.

So maybe we should stop flying with Australian pilots and only Muslims! :p

They are actually rated one of the safest airlines in the world. Up there with the best.

I think the same was said about titanic? have read many reviews, some say they can be inconsistent and quality of air craft varies. good and bad everyway. hope they handle the compensation of the passengers better than the search. confusing and poor.
very sad for the passengers and staff. no witnesses and no plane. may the redress be swift.

How do you know if the pilot has a "Muslim name"? From my experience they only introduce themselves once the doors are shut or the plane has left the ground. Good luck to all those who want to get off at that point.

This wouldn't stop me flying MAS and I look forward to having more empty seats around me.

If someone with a Muslim sounding name is a cause for concern then Barrack Hussein Obama must have you digging a bunker in the back yard.

...just a thought...

I think the same was said about titanic? have read many reviews, some say they can be inconsistent and quality of air craft varies. good and bad everyway. hope they handle the compensation of the passengers better than the search. confusing and poor.
very sad for the passengers and staff. no witnesses and no plane. may the redress be swift.

If your talking reviews from customers then I'd take them with a grain of salt. Up until this point Malaysian airlines have been in the top tier for safety, they have a very good record. Obviously that may change now...

Topcropper,

Is it only Muslim/sorry Arabic pilots who are susceptible to suicide flights?

And if they're suicidal, why take it out on 200+ other people?
That's not suicide, that's murder.

So really you're worried that Muslim/Arabic pilots may be murderous?

Do you factor murderous maintenance crews in? Or are the m't'ce crews only responsible for smuggling dope in boogie boards?

Hmm.

This wouldn't stop me flying MAS and I look forward to having more empty seats around me.
Me too, Malaysian Airlines is one of only a few 5 star rated airlines, I enjoy flying with them. In my experience Asian and Middle Eastern airlines are the best.

Topcropper,

Is it only Muslim/sorry Arabic pilots who are susceptible to suicide flights? .

Hey, lets bring this subject up again if it turns out it was a suicide muslim pilot who caused the disaster?

And if they're suicidal, why take it out on 200+ other people?
That's not suicide, that's murder..

Sure is murder. Same as Sept 11, London bombings, Bali bombings etc.

So really you're worried that Muslim/Arabic pilots may be murderous?
Hmm.

Dunno? Could be? I didn't say I was in my original post, just that the general public perception may lead people to fly less with airlines that employ muslim pilots if it turns out to be a suicide pilot?

See ya's.

I think TingTong theory on the loss of the fuselage sounds the most believable. Loss of oxygen, the mumbled reply....

Lets hope this is the answer and none of the passengers and crew were aware of what was happening so died in an unconscious state.

Chris

Ive been racking my brain for a while and my theory is that something really unusual has occurred that caused the plane to crash and that the full story may or may not be revealed at some time in the near or distant future...

Maybe a person on an oil rig in the China Sea sends Vietnamese officials an email.
Believe it or Not.

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 130
Hasn't the plane doing a U-turn come out to be false information? the *official* who leaked that information did so anonymously as he wasn't authorised to speak to the media. Malaysian military official - who is authorised to speak to media - has said that didn't happen (I think).

I don't really care if you think I am ignorant for thinking this. This is what I think and I'm sure there are millions of other westerners who would also think like this. It's no secret that muslims have a greater chance of commiting suicide while taking out innocent people. Muslims killing themselves and many others. It's on the news every day all over the world. So it will effect the way people think.

See ya's.

Looking at the rankings of international airlines, those damn pesky Muslim types seem to be amongst the best.

I tend to fly Etihad, Emirates, Malaysian, Thai or Singapore.

They are so far superior to the old players it is not funny.

Still, if it means there are less people on the plane because of a backwards mindset, then I'm all for it. Might be more likely to have no one sitting next to me.

Hasn't the plane doing a U-turn come out to be false information? the *official* who leaked that information did so anonymously as he wasn't authorised to speak to the media. Malaysian military official - who is authorised to speak to media - has said that didn't happen (I think).

Well they say they tracked something that flew over Malaysia and over the Strait of Malacca.
Without transmitting transponders on the craft, thought, they wouldn't be able to determine what they were tracking.
Any statement that they tracked the actual plane was probably speculation from a "source familiar with the investigation."

The whole show has been an embarrassing circus. Conflicting statements by everyone. This latest info about China maybe having some satellite pics of the crash scene? Why announce it now, days later?

It's why so many people, myself included are thinking up all these wild ideas about what happened, because the authorities are making it all look like there is some sort of cover up?

See ya's.

Back