Moonee ponds, Melbourne

Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone have any informations regarding moonee ponds or surrounding area. I like to buy a house and move over there. Wonder if the sch are good for my kids? safety? Anything i have to look for?

what price range are you looking at? Moonee ponds is quite varied and the price you will be looking at will dictate whats around.

Cheers

Ben

You should get something very nice around there for that sort of money. very nice suburb. Also look at Essendon and Strathmore. All the same demographic, classy suburbs, good transport 30 mins into town, 10 mins on freeway. Great shops and shopping centres at Highpoint and Airport West, and great restaurants.

I used to live on Bulla rd :)

East/West both fine. Anything in the backstreets behind Kelior rd is fine.

Further down to moone is the same story. Theres not really a "rough" part as its mostly oldies.

:)

whilst not a "rough" part, in strathmore and essendon you want to be between mount alexander road and pascoe vale road, and if in moonee ponds on the east side of pascoe vale road (with the exception of streets like park st and aberfeldie)

Its Australia's social hub
the societal cahet of a an address in that area ...
Dame Edna and Sir Les are from Moonee Ponds

Ascot is a bit more ghetto. Comms flats still there.

Kensington would be the ascot vale w/o flats. But theres obviously a price hike.

Just drive around, youll see which bits of ascot are nice & which bits you might want to buy away from.

:)

For ascot vale... Wat you think of Epsom Rd? is it a very busy road? it has lots of tress. I am talking about part of epsom rd that is near maribynong rd.

Back