More Brisbane advice please

40% off a unit at Lutwyche? I'm interested - what's the catch? - right next to the entrance and on the main road. PM me

40% discount... yes..looks weird right??

Why would anyone give 40% off to a bunch of strangers on a forum.

ha ..True, i can understand it may look weird to some. I cant do it for everyone and only actually offered it to one member looking for exactly this type of product.
In saying that, I have explained the detail to all those who queried me.

I use some of these funds for the project and avoid marketers, 2nd tier lenders etc. Allows leverage for me, multiple projects and good return to a private person.
Always do something like this with my projects.

It wont fit everyone - this is better suited for those looking for a genuine great deal with available equity/LOC.

If you are interested Tulamalula, let me know,

cheers
Derek Edgar

discounted property

Thanks for the huge response regarding discounted property.
Havent used this forum much but before, great to see enthusiasm from everyone heading towards their goals.

I was thinking to start a thread regarding development.. tricks/tips/funding etc. Ive done a bit of speaking at investor clubs around the place and enjoy educating those who can help themselves.

Anyone going to be interested in property development.. ??

Splitting / 6-packs/ 8-20 packs / 30+.

Derek

Thanks for the huge response regarding discounted property.
Havent used this forum much but before, great to see enthusiasm from everyone heading towards their goals.

I was thinking to start a thread regarding development.. tricks/tips/funding etc. Ive done a bit of speaking at investor clubs around the place and enjoy educating those who can help themselves.

Anyone going to be interested in property development.. ??

Splitting / 6-packs/ 8-20 packs / 30+.

Derek
Yes please.

I've been following various development threads in these forums, particularly Mindmaster and oc1

Would be more than happy to read more and more about this topic, I'm very interested and think I'll be going in this direction myself in the next few years!

Back