Most ridiculous thing you've had stolen

Someone once stole a crowbar from the back of my ute but left chainsaws and other hand tools there....what an idiot...!
Crow bars are nothing but hard work....:confused:

Not me but a friend of mine - he was a rug dealer in LA, USA and also a maths professor. He was carting some maths text books around in the back of his car and they kept falling over and clunking about, so he put a rolled up rug between them to keep them stable. Someone stole the books. They left the $40,000 antique silk Qum rug behind.

went to unlock my car one monring and thought it felt strange. Sat down and had to "think"for a second - the bloody steering wheel was gone, passenger windo broken, tape deck stolen (tapes thrown on the floor), the screw off peice of the gearsdtick knob was taken and cant remember what else. off a 20 yr old heap of crap honda hatchback.

clothes stolen off the line in my courtyard and common lines, they were new from bali too never even got to wear one of them. Neighbour had their ashtray pinched from their courtyarf and another had his 1/2 bag of lawn fertiliser - now we live in a complex, so either it was a neighbour form the complex, or someone was walking aroound the street, decided to walk through our complex at random and, like, hit the jackpot :confused:

I've had many posts taken away from me by illogical, unresponsive moderators on a certain forum, just because the posts didn't comply with thier extremely biased and double standards of what certain members are allowed to post.

My car got broken into a couple of months ago, along with 15 others in the neighbourhood. All they got was about 30c, a chap stick (gotta keep those lips soft whilst robbing the hood!) and my favourite insulated screwdriver, which they then used to break into other cars. Lucky they missed the cordless drill and other tools in the backseat!

Cheers

V

I had a cheese sandwich stolen right out of my hand a few years ago while sitting at a picnic table...i only had one bite out of it......the culprit......a wild kookaburra...must have been one hungry kooka! Scared the christ out of me when it happened.....:p.and im an atheist!

For the past 30 years I have owned a goat skull, which has decorated ping pong balls for eyeballs. Don't ask.

It doesn't really fit anywhere in my current house so I just left it outside.

No prizes for guessing what got stolen ...

When I was casually teaching many eons ago I had my lunch pinched from a staffroom fridge- odd thing was it was a catholic school (so much for honesty!) and most staff ate together in the small room but no sign of my ham and cheese sandwich.... perhaps it was a hungry cleaner?!

Wasn't stolen from me,

but I remember attending a house which had been broken into. The offenders had located and used the occupant's vibrator. About 6 used condoms laid around the house.

My year 12 formal photo's disapeared from my room when I first went off to uni. Weird. Who wants photo's of someone else???

We are school formal photographers and find other peoples photos are stolen all the time. Secret admirers maybe.

I also find it amazing the number of people who take photos of our photos. I have seen the results, and they come out crap because of flash flare on the gloss paper. Why not just shoot a photo of the real people???

Cabinet doors and toilet seats!!! from one of my IP, along with the air con remote control, too bad the unit was bolted to the ground.

PM reckons it's somebody nearby who's doing a reno, but still, used toilet seats???

a girlfriend lived in a house near a block of flats and she used to get cranky because every sunday morning she'd come outside and find her hose had had 20cm cut off it - at the tap end! she'd just wished they'd cut their bong requirements from the free end so she didn't have to keep re-fixing it.

I have lost/ had cofee cup stolen at work, but to top that I recently had my shoe laces stolen from my work boots. It was sooo unbeleivable that I went into histerical laughter

Back