Name my business!

This is fun Sam!

-'Give Me a Home' :) ..am thinking this theme music could play as the phone rings...:) again, and again and...

-'Our Obsession Property Management'

-'Four Walls' PM

-'Never Home' PM

-'Taking Care of Business'

-'TCB'

-'Home Sweet Home'

-'Anyone Home'

-'Call Me Home'

'House of Sam'

:):p -'Someone To Watch Over You'

-'Shut The Bloody Door'

-'Born In A Tent'

'Minding the Store'

-'Minders'

-'House of People Management'

-'Manage 2 Live'

-'Been Managed by the Rest, Now Manage with the Best'

-'Property Management by Sam'

-'My Work-Your Home' Management

-'The Firm'

-'Cura Property Management' (Cura the latin word for management. Cura is defined as: management, administration, care, concern, charge).

-'The Minder'

Beyond the Boundary....

Good luck Sam with the new venture. Given your comments and expertise shown in your responses around property lease related threads, I am sure you will be very successful.

At the risk of contradicting my suggestion, non traditional buiness names in the real estate world are a little too cute for school in my opinion. Think your target market and their reaction to some of these names. Your landlords will be investing in you, your systems, your brand, your people. Branding is important, the actual name less so. So for example, Lil Skater Property Management with the best systems, people, customer experience delivering high customer satisfaction is the simplest and best path.

I want my property manager to be professional, values, knows and delivers exceptional customer experience, expert in their field, personable and likeable. Ultimately I need to trust them with the management of a valuable asset. Some of these 'new world' names don't exhibit these characteristics and attributes in my opinion.

Of course then you have issues of colours to address....:D

Please put me down for an invite to your opening night!!

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone, adding to my list to go over!

-'Cura Property Management' (Cura the latin word for management. Cura is defined as: management, administration, care, concern, charge).

Is a lot of fun isn't it? :)

I actually really like this too, I like out of the box thinking (so maybe the not a box idea too!).

Good luck Sam with the new venture. Given your comments and expertise shown in your responses around property lease related threads, I am sure you will be very successful.

Please put me down for an invite to your opening night!!

Cheers Buzz, I'll be sure to put you down :)

I know the name is not as important as service, not even close, but I do want something that I can be happy to say (of course) and can be opened in different areas. Obviously this is a long term goal, but eventually I would like to expand so I need a name that can do that as well.

Thanks again everyone, adding to my list to go over!

Is a lot of fun isn't it? :)

I actually really like this too, I like out of the box thinking (so maybe the not a box idea too!).

On the same lines as 'cura' above, I love this :

Bonacura (latin for good care) ventures? Has a good ring to it. And yeah, the domain name is also available:
bonacura.com.au

Last edited:
How exciting for you Sam.

I like businesses with a name attached - some of those property whatever names are so generic they are not memorable - if you don't want to use the GG name, what about simply -
Sam's Property Services

Nice and easy to say - and easy enough for expansion too (Jim's mowing, anyone?)

Good luck,
:)
Lily

Sami's Asset Management & Services or Sami's Asset Management Service. (SAMS for short)

My property managers used to use the term asst management but they got rid of it as it apparently caused confusion etc. I would recommend against it

Simplementation (the "s" is for Sam) OR
Selementary - (ditto, the "s" is for Sam), but the name also sounds like "sell" which may work if you incorporate a BA.

cheers

There seem to be a lot of names of the form Skater Property Management or Skater Property Services. If you do decide to go for something along those lines then I'd suggest cutting it down to Skater Property.

Similarly, I'd argue that Cura Property is better than Cura Property Management or Bonacura Property.

And if you want to play the top of most lists game that Moyjos suggested, and are after a more traditional name, then how about Aardvark Property.

OK, it won't put you above A1 Property Management, but frankly I wouldn't hire a company that has such an imaginative brand because it sounds cheap. :)

I'm going to disagree with Buzzlightyear slightly about non-traditional names. I'd be looking for something with a touch of quirkiness because it'll be more memorable. Which sticks in your mind? Sam's Property or Aardvark Property.

And if you're looking to expand, something fairly generic could be used as a brand across multiple asset classes.

t

3. Urban Manners

You also need to take into consideration the availability of, not only the Domain names, but the page/business names on Facebook, Twitter & Youtube. As these sites will be a key factor for marketing your business in the future.

I like this one.

Also very valid point re face book etc

Cheers

AAA Aaardvark AAA++ Property to get to the top of yellowpages

Nobody does that anymore, those books are almost dead. I had the sales rep out last week from Sensis and apparently the hard copy books wont be out much longer. It's all about online advertising now which has nothing to do with alphabetical order.

How about "Property Pro"?

I like that, but then, I'm "Skate Pro".

I'm guessing that she wants this Business to have no similarities in name to any other family owned Businesses on either side. Which would mean no references to either Surname, no references to 'Skate" and no references to any accounting terms, especially "Wealth", and probably no "Pro" or "House Of" either.

I like that, but then, I'm "Skate Pro".

I'm guessing that she wants this Business to have no similarities in name to any other family owned Businesses on either side. Which would mean no references to either Surname, no references to 'Skate" and no references to any accounting terms, especially "Wealth", and probably no "Pro" or "House Of" either.

Yes, that's right.

We have a working title for now, which we've taken off here, so keep the suggestions coming as nothing is fixed :)

Back