Nathan on Today Tonight

Don't know about that BT. I get the impression that he isn't actively trying to sell, but if someone comes up with an offer too good to refuse, well...why not?

sell himself build the 'nathan' brand, same thing.

i am in no way criticizing it, I am saying embrace it, it is nothing at all to be ashamed off

and sash that was a joke about CA, thats just how those shows work

But to say he has nothing to sell when he, Xenia and a few others clearly use this forum to advertise his services, website etc is misleading. .

what's misleading about it? Mate, when I walk into a supermarket I have something to sell, so does anyone else that's in business.

I don't have a problem with it.

Oh BTW

The only "selling" we do here is making people aware of what we do through a signature link which is allowed.

The only people that get a "sales pitch" - and trust me Im FANTASTIC AT SELLING AND LOVE IT, are the people that have directly inquired about a particular product or service because it works for them or fits their purpose.

Yes since being in business which is about half of my membership years here, I use this forum to meet new clients. Everyone is here for a different purpose that is mine and it will remain that way.

Before that it was just to argue with people I didn't know, at least now it fits a purpose and not just a waste of time.

Why the hell are people bagging Nathan?
Because he's interesting and he's gone and put himself in the public eye.

If he was doing the same thing without a book (that you don't have to buy), a forum (which is free) or appearences on tv (that you don't have to watch) he'd probably not ruffle any feathers at all.

sell himself build the 'nathan' brand, same thing.

i am in no way criticizing it, I am saying embrace it, it is nothing at all to be ashamed off

and sash that was a joke about CA, thats just how those shows work

eh this whole thing is a storm in a teacup. Not our money, not our business imo.

Just debating the idea though, I would personally be a lot more dubious of someone actively trying to sell me something/sign me up for something than some guy just doing his thing with a history of practical success that you can get in touch with if you feel like it. Plus, from the sellers point of view, people who contact you directly are far more likely to be serious investors who will follow through, than the usual tire kickers/armchair warriors who read lots of stuff but don't apply their knowledge.

Because he's interesting and he's gone and put himself in the public eye.

If he was doing the same thing without a book (that you don't have to buy), a forum (which is free) or appearences on tv (that you don't have to watch) he'd probably not ruffle any feathers at all.

precisely ;)

what's misleading about it? Mate, when I walk into a supermarket I have something to sell, so does anyone else that's in business.

I don't have a problem with it.

I am usually at the supermarket to buy something :D

Hi Sash -you sound like a very interesting girl:D
Did you mean tough titties? If not plz pm me some photos.....

Sash is a girl !?

Damn, we need + and v signs on usernames..it gets confusing when KRAFT creeps in

Hmmmm....just read it ....must have been a freudian slip...;)

Hi Sash -you sound like a very interesting girl:D
Did you mean tough titties? If not plz pm me some photos.....

Alas....truth been know....I have had many 21sts.........no matter Dazz still thinks I am a female.:D
No, Sash is a middle-aged man. I had breakfast with him the other morning in Newcastle when he was on one of his 'scouting out new territory' trips :)

I like it nathan

if you have another today tonight mini epIsode

NATHAN BIRCH PROPERTY MOGUL DOES AN APPRENTICE

COUNT ME IN!!

mate great stuff.
:)

Destroying a young couples dream??...if they did a show like that...my response would be touch t**ties.

Well, this was a great start to my morning.... I've just finished literally rolling around the floor laughing! I feel much better now.

Reminds me of a draft agenda I received this week. In the dress code section, it said "Business Casual - no sh*ts, no ties". I wondered whether that meant half of the people wouldnt be able to attend! ;)

Back