Nathan's mytradespeople.com.au closed ?

I try to engage mytradespeople.com.au/ to do a renovation.

When I call their number, I am surprised to be told this service is closed. Apparently the reception also could not give any more information.

Would Nathan or anyone clarify?

Also is there any alternative if I don't want get my hand dirty.

Thank you.

I try to engage mytradespeople.com.au/ to do a renovation.

When I call their number, I am surprised to be told this service is closed. Apparently the reception also could not give any more information.

Would Nathan or anyone clarify?

Also is there any alternative if I don't want get my hand dirty.

Thank you.

Which trades are you looking for? Is it a builder to look after the whole project, or just drips and drabs? How big's the job? Where's it located?

eh!

A website like that was gna be my next project to tie into my business. Damn. Haha.

try serviceseeking.com.au
though the best tradies don't use these sites, they operate by word of mouth.

Which trades are you looking for? Is it a builder to look after the whole project, or just drips and drabs? How big's the job? Where's it located?

Basically I try to get some quote before even put a offer to property need renovation.

So I have better idea of the numbers. I think buy a shabby property with a little bit renovation will give me access to quick Equity.

I am idiot of renovation but somehow I think I can manage it without knowing too much details. Tell me if I am wrong.

I had an extremely negative experience with them a few years ago, I couldnt even get them to explain to me how their process work, I eventually got hung up on when I asked 'do you make a margin on the projects' or 'do you charge out tradies higher then what you pay them'

I eventually got hung up on when I asked 'do you make a margin on the projects' or 'do you charge out tradies higher then what you pay them'

Can't understand why someone would do that with a simple question like that,, maybe just a bad phone link..

Back