Need to replace Window Frame

In our IP, the glass in one of the bedroom windows has fallen out, and the frame appears to be crumbling. The tenant put in some metal parts just to hold the frame together (see photos).

http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/therealsasha/library/Window Frame?sort=3&page=1

I am wondering what are some good & not too expensive companies that would do the work (replace frame?) in Western Sydney.

Has anyone changed a window frame? How much have you done it for? I had two quotes $1000 & 1200-$1300. Considering that I emailed the photos to several other companies you would think they don't want business as I haven't heard back from the in over 24 hours..

Often they treat many enquiries as time wasters. First you go to the tried and true methods (phone call to check that they are capable and willing to do the job, then after you know that they will price the work & are interested follow through with an email). If you don't break the ice first you coud be the next scammer (ie they don't know who or what is coming).

Back