Neil Jenman

Hi asy
I would like to think we are above being crisco customers :D

Unfortunatly the property world seems to have more than it's fair share of shady people:eek: not so easy to do a simple number crunch to sort them out though.

bundy

Originally posted by bundy1964
Hi asy
I would like to think we are above being crisco customers :D

Unfortunatly the property world seems to have more than it's fair share of shady people:eek: not so easy to do a simple number crunch to sort them out though.

bundy

True bundy, and more's the pity... Would be nice if the numbers told the story!!!

Oooh, and I must note, I think this is the first thread that's hit the ton!

asy :D

Hi asy,

Oooh, and I must note, I think this is the first thread that's hit the ton!

Hehehe... what a thread to hit the ton...

We go from Andrea Sutton to Chrisco hampers :D :D

Gotta love the forum...

Jamie

Hmmm, interesting!

I must say that I can see the "TOTS issue" (don't you love becoming an issue TOTS) from both sides here. I do think that TOTS came into the forum in a bit of dodgy way, and at first I was pretty wary of what he was about (still am a little, I look forward to the website to help clear things for me). I can also see that his entrance was also a way of testing the waters as to what sort of people post here. I mean if he had been inundated with scheme offers and JV's etc, he probably would have thought this to be a very shonky grouping of people and he probably would have been right. Once he saw that the advice given was genuinely trying to be helpful and was upfront and honest he did reveal himself to us as the person he actully is.

TOTS, I do feel however the Satin following things were abit over the top. New Dad is obviously wary of people that aren't upfront and it will take time for him to accept you because of this, him coming from a law enforcment background this should not surprise anyone.

Just thought I would try to look from a middle ground, hope I have helped and not hindered.

Oh and how about that Neil Jenman fellow....that's what this thread is about isn't it????:confused: :D

suggo thanks but I deserved it, you are right and I was "a pain", but believe it or not time will show it was for the right reasons. I am learning about these forums and I have not been active in them before... wow what a learning curve... have taken my pills and earned a drink today.:D

Back