New Kitchen For Sale

Hi All,

I have a brand new kitchen for sale.

Beautiful white metailc 2 pac, stone benchtops and large island bench. Pull out wire pantry, its very cool but I can't use it right now.

I picked it up at auction for $5800 and looking for around that figure.

Anyone interested?

I'm on the Gold Coast so I guess it's probably pickup only.

I have plans if required and can probably post some pix if required.

Hope its OK to post this here!

Thanks
Slingshot

$5,800 doesn't sound that cheap; especially if it is a pick-up.

It depends what it would be worth as new. If it is a you-beaut house that it is going into, and the kitchen in question is a you-beaut one, then I guess it would be a good deal.

With rental properties, the costs are a factor.

You can get a perfectly acceptable Ikea kitchen brand new for less, and installed.

Hi Guys n Gals,

The kitchen is pretty you beaut! Maybe a bit too "you beaut" for your stock standard rental but initially it was going into my ppor but I have changed my "master plan"

I'll post some pix in a day or two, I need to sort of set it up so you can get a proper idea of how it looks.

And L.A.Aussie I think your excess luggage would be rather excessive if you're planning on luggin it back to the states so maybe IKEA would suit better.:p

Anyway, if anyone is interested, keep an eye out in the next few days and Ill get some pix and a plan up. It's a good deal for someone if the design and style suits.

If not I'm just glad that some replied to my post. I was beginning to get a complex, I feel better now.

Cheers
Slingshot

or a plan showing the individual carcasses ... ?

or even just a list ... ? ie 2 x 600w 3 drawer, 1 x 450w 4 drawer etc

Again sorry I haven't been able to reply a wee bit sooner. Attached is a pic of the kitchen but unfortunately I think it has been sold.
Good for me....not so good if you were interested in buying it. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks
Slingshothttp:
//www.somersoft.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif

Attachments

• kitchen 4_0257.jpg
    kitchen 4_0257.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 180
Back