New Stockland development in Banjup, Perth

I was originally told they were to be released monthly from the 1st of Dec - however there was no release in January, and the 2nd release wasn't until the end of Feb.

I've read online elsewhere that the next release would be next month, however a sales rep left me a voicemail during the week in regards to sending me info for the next week and i swear she said May...

Does anyone know what is the residential zoning for 450 square meter blocks in calleya? R20 or r30? Cheers

I would say, for most of the lots it's R25 (except for the lots very close to Armadale Road) up to the most recent release. That means, you should build a house with min. 45% empty space.

I would say, for most of the lots it's R25 (except for the lots very close to Armadale Road) up to the most recent release. That means, you should build a house with min. 45% empty space.[/QUOTE

Isn't min 50% open space for R25 and 45% for R30?

Nope. 45% for R25 and 40% for R30. See the attachment please, bottom right corner...

Attachments

• DAP Draft 22112013.pdf
    648.8 KB · Views: 478
Its matter of luck

I was able to register sharp at 8:00pm. I am hoping for a call from sales representative. This is the first time i was actually able to submit the code on shitty online system.

May not receive the call as demand seems to very high.

@MTR - did you register?

I had the option to purchase in one of the earlier releases but declined at the time because I had other stuff on the go. I think perhaps I should have purchased.

I did not register this time as I am looking at purchasing another development site at the moment. Though I think there is money to be made, however I would go for lots around 400 sqm so you do not have to build double storey, reduce build costs, pay more for the block but make more at the end.

The problem is with limited blocks and so much demand you do not get a choice, also I believe its first in best dressed. Advised that releases will go on for 18 months, the trick is buying in the early stages, with each release expect a rise. Also, titles will not be issued in about 6 months, be better if it were 12-18 months.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Cheers
MTR

Finally successful in ballot

Thanks MTR

Finally patience paid off. I did not like the previous release and I didn't enter the ballot. I have received the appointment call for this release hopefully I can get the lot I want.

Giving up!

Well boys and girls, logged on last nite within the first minute of release, but still no call from them.......still no luck after all these times. Starting to feel like this is some kind of lotto draw. It's official, have lost faith/interest in this estate. True that the location is good, but from an investor point of view, there are other estates with similar attributes that can produce a similar if not better returns. Wil be moving on from here as I cannot wait indfinitely for a lot in this estate. As they say, time is money! Good luck , everyone.:);)

True that the location is good, but from an investor point of view, there are other estates with similar attributes that can produce a similar if not better returns.

Are there? I can't think of any in Perth at the moment off the top of my head.

Are there? I can't think of any in Perth at the moment off the top of my head.

Have to agree with you, this is the estate to jump into without a doubt.

Viper
Keep working it while you still look around. There will be some high level builds in this estate which will push prices higher and I believe it will have higher median than Atwell because of the new product and demand for the location. With 3000 jobs next year, opening of Fiona Stanley Centre professionals will be looking at these areas.

buildandrule
Good work, take whatever they give you and run:)

O well

Thanks for your words of encouragement. With the rate things are going, I will probably be priced out with each new release. They only release a trickle each time.

Back