Next SSG Sydney meeting?

Anyone want to organise this or are you happy to leave it up to me again? I don't mind, but I will be aiming for a Friday or Sat night this time, so that we can get all those Central Coast dudes down for a visit.
Dec 5 or 6 is looking good at the moment. So everyone, check your diaries and respond with your preferred option. Oct and Nov are already out for me, and I think that it would be nice to try another get together before the end of the year.

G'day Jacque,

I'll endeavour to be there - BUT, I might still be in Melbourne (not sure). I have a 4 - 5 week stint in Melbourne with my job starting next weekend, so should be OK with your date....

In a nutshell, "If I'm here, I'm THERE!!!" :D

Regards,

Hi jacque,

the 5th isn't great.......

but if i bring forward my meeting with the PM......

and defer my dinner date with nicole.....

i think i can make it :)

rossv

OK all! Here's the details of the next SSG get together:

DATE: Friday Dec 5th

TIME: 7pm

PLACE: BB's Bar and Grill, Bull and Bush Inn, Cnr Seven Hills
and Windsor Rds, Baulkham Hills (plenty of parking off
Windsor Rd, just past the lights)

DETAILS: Feel free to order a meal from the bistro or
just have a drink. Reasonably priced with
comfortable seating.

RSVP: No later than Nov 20th. Please rsvp, as this
close to Christmas we cannot be guaranteed
of getting extra seats.

Hope to see lots of forumites in attendance!

Roll me down the hill, you mean :)
I know it's local, but, hey, I'm organising it!
Should be a good night- so get your rsvp's in soon. All welcome!

Hi
Can anyone come to these meetings? I do not have any IP's yet but am very keen to learn as much as I can.
Where abouts are they held.
Cheers
Darren

Hi Darren!
Of course everyone is welcome :)
These are planned as social events, rather than formal evenings with a speaker. For that type of occasion, watch out for SIG meetings, as a guest speaker is often organised.

Hope to see you there- remember to rsvp!

Boy what a busy 4 days....Steve Navra share launch on Thursday, this on Friday....work harbour cruise on Saturday and then work kids xmas party at Taronga on Sunday!!!:)

I would like to go but have something else on that night. I would like to drop in at about 9:30 if anyone is likely to be there at that time. Hoe will I know who to look for or should I just call out for saucy gibbon and perky etc and see if anyone answers?
Robyne

We will probably still be there...just call out perky. I live near there so intend on staying as long as everyone else....

Back