Next SSG Sydney meeting?

handyandy,

Jacque has taken out her own time and effort to put together a meeting for us you should be greatful & thank her for it instead of saying

These gatherings seem to be heading further nw each time. I wonder why

If you were to organise one yourself handyandy
I'm not sure that people will come to your meeting
or would they rather just stay at home

Thanks Jacque

Regards
Jerry

hey Jerry

I fully realise the effort Jacque puts in to organise these get together which is why I put in the smily face.

It the perogative of the organiser to choose the venue which is fine by me.

Cheers

Hey guys!
Actually, it's little effort and I get to choose :)
I wasn't offended by Handy's post, Jerry, as I saw the sarcasm in the smiley. We could identify all these little yellow faces as helpful indicators to one's mood when posting :)

See you both there- looking forward to a great night of chat!
:D

No problems Oceangirl :)
I've booked tables for all those who've rsvp'd (including Les!) and we look forward to catching up on the 5th. See you all then!

G'day Jacque,

I've booked tables for all those who've rsvp'd (including Les!)
Jeez, mate - it's really "touch and go" for me. As of this week, I know I'm in Melbourne for another week at least. (That's the problem with doing a good job - they want more !!!). Anyway, I am becoming increasingly unsure of being back in Sydney by the 5th.

Keep your fingers crossed (I'd like to be there, as it's real close to me when in Sydney).

Anyway, whichever way it goes, I hope it's a great night for all,

Regards,

No worries, Les. We'll have a drink for you anyway :)

For all those coming, the tables have been booked under PARKER.
I intend to be first there so have no fear if you're a newbie!
Should be a fun night :)

Scratch one from the list :(

G'day Jacque,

Now, it's official - I won't be there - sorry (I would've liked to....)

So have a great night, all, and have a beer for me

Regards,

G'day,

Unfortunately Bluejeans and I won't be able to make it tonight either.

Sorry for the late notice, but I couldn't get into the forums last night.

akyboy & bluejeans

Sorry Jaque and all that I wasn't able to get there last night. My other committment went later than expected and I thought there wasn't much point turning up at quarter to 11.

Very dissappointeed as I was looking forward to meeting some forumites.

Anyone interested in doing something next year, say February or March? I was thinking, maybe a picnic type event so that those of us with small property investors in the house can bring them along too. What's the feeling on this idea?

Robyne

Thanks Jacque for organising the get-together last night, it was great to meet other forumites in person, and to hear all the tales! Thanks everyone again, for sharing such great information and ideas, very inspiring!

All the best

Oceangirl

Jacque,

Thanks for organising the get together the other night.

And thanks for organising the Beatnix to play that nite as well, I haven't seen those guys in years, and it was free !!! :)

No worries all- it was once again great to talk property amongst those who actually enjoy it :)

Saucy- you sound as if you really bopped the night away! Go the Beatnix!

And, Jerry, I am not Jas!! You are confusing me with her again......
*sigh* Never mind. One of these days you will get it right!

"Anyone interested in doing something next year, say February or March? I was thinking, maybe a picnic type event so that those of us with small property investors in the house can bring them along too. What's the feeling on this idea? "

So no-one liked my idea?

Robyne

Back